Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Volume increase on 2.0

So can anyone else shed any light on increasing in call volume? Considering we can tweak everything else, there must be a way to increase it. I have tried but to no avail.

Hi, love the changes youve done but tend to agree with the others, the keyboard vibration is a little too much, what line would i need to edit in the plist to stop this?

Thanks

Maybe a dumb idea, but would changing permissions keep the mods to the plist?

Quote Originally Posted by Liink View Post
    So can anyone else shed any light on increasing in call volume? Considering we can tweak everything else, there must be a way to increase it. I have tried but to no avail.
    Ok this probably sounds stupid but see when ur in a call click the increase volume button on the side and see if its at max

Quote Originally Posted by strachan1 View Post
    Ok this probably sounds stupid but see when ur in a call click the increase volume button on the side and see if its at max
    Haha yes..its fair enough to ask, but yes it is always at max as i can barely hear if it is anywhere else...yet unfortuantly it makes my ringtone blast when i get a call. I might get a replacement as its under warranty. Sounds like this problem may be hardware.

Haha yes..its fair enough to ask, but yes it is always at max as i can barely hear if it is anywhere else...yet unfortuantly it makes my ringtone blast when i get a call. I might get a replacement as its under warranty. Sounds like this problem may be hardware.
    Yh it must be the hardware because i have the iPhone 3G 8GB and when mine is at full volume i cant keep it right up it my ear because its so loud (When in-call).

Anyone can do an other tweak and it would be fantastic :

When I dial a number, and when someone pickup the phone at the particular moment i want the phone vibrate. Is it possible to do so ?

Also why there is no vibration when i click on Call button after entering the numbers ?

Thanks this thing is really great

after a bit of use i think your sms keyboard vibrate becomes a bit overbearing haha. Ive had to restore that plist. Do any of you experience really low volume whilst in calls? If i cant find a file mod to fix this...should i return the phone for a new one?
    Could you or somebody please upload your original files? I didn't even think about it and overwrote both of them.

I agree, if the vibrate pulses were a lot shorter when each keys were pressed, it would be a lot better. I also think it would be a good idea to have it vibrate when the phone is on silent as well.

oi, where's the guide to do? i wanna do this myself and have my own settings!

The vibrating during SMS was very intense to me like the others in this forum so I went along and modded the files myself. I also have the original files for anyone who just overwrote the original files without backing them up first. Enjoy!!!

Grab the files HERE
    Last edited by kashfr; 08-11-2008 at 12:30 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kashfr For This Useful Post:

oo3 (08-11-2008)

SO im wondering wy the plist files get rewrote after you reset the phone and i was wondering does it have anything to do with the links that are at the top of the playlists?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I have a question: Will this Volume increase file mod make my music louder from the built in speaker too? Or will it just make the ring tones and stuff louder?

Thanks

for some reason my windows xp computer says the file does not have an association or something like that please can someone show me a way to fix this please i want volume increase thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to georgc For This Useful Post:

mac3194 (08-14-2008)

Thanks

THANKS georgc but it says The file format of feedbackboards.rar is mis-match! what does that mean it shows up as an adobe icon

hold down shift right click file and select open with. Select the notepad. See if they works.

Thanks

i did that but still mismatch

Thanks

iClarified has released a Volume boost for 2.0.1 available on Cydia.

just tried volume boost 2.0.1--seems to work.Music definitely sounds louder.Will have to wait to try it on a phone call tomorrow

Hi Guys - I have a nasty problem, and I have no idea how to solve-it .. the in call sound is very, very low to me.... If I am on a car, I cannot use my Iphone, because I cannot hear almost nothing ! any suggestion ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast