Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question iPhone working status logo

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Question iPhone working status logo
    Ok, don't know what it's called (or I could probably have found it... ) but at one point I had a glowing apple in place of the round thing that spins when the phone is working. And then somehow I lost it and can't find it...

Can someone help point me in the right direction? I want it (or something else) in place of that boring round thing...

THANKS!

i had the same thing. It's the theme you installed. if you want it back to normal you must install the default theme from cydia

Thanks

I know it's a theme I installed, then changed. I don't want it back to normal, it's not the 'normal' icon/item so it's not part of the default them... But thanks anyway.

Anyone?

***BUMP*** Anyone? You know what I am talking about??
    Last edited by Niner1000RR; 08-03-2008 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colorado Steve's Avatar
    Thanks

What your talking about is called "Apple Fading Logo"

It was light blue-ish and would come on when a Safari page is loading or on the top left corner next to the wi-fi signals.

I want that back too.

Thanks

Yea that was it! It also glowed in Cydia during the update, etc.... It's gotta be on there somewhere, because it was obviously far of a theme, that for the life of me I can't find...

ANYONE???

In Installer, Chromium iPhone - that is what gives you the Apple logo when pages are loading etc. I know it works on 1.1.4 not sure about other firmware versions.
    iPhone 5s 64gb iOS 7
    rMBP 15" 16gb 500gb
    @c0ff33a and @PhoneMainiac

Thanks

Cool, shouldn't I be able to 'apply' just that though, rather than the entire theme...?

Well I applied the Chromium theme in Winterboard, but that must not have been it... Anyone else?
    Last edited by Niner1000RR; 08-04-2008 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
    Cool, shouldn't I be able to 'apply' just that though, rather than the entire theme...?

Well I applied the Chromium theme in Winterboard, but that must not have been it... Anyone else?
    its not hte theme for winterboard he's referring too.

in cydia (i'm talking firware 2.0) there is a (or at least as of last week was) an "app" of chromium. ok i just looked it is called "Chromium iPhone". the description reads: "More than a simple .artwork replacement..." that is what you would install to get the apple icon progress indicator thingy guy. which happens to be attached to a rather cool looking GUI for most apps as well. so win win, if you ask me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jah For This Useful Post:

Niner1000RR (08-04-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    its not hte theme for winterboard he's referring too.

in cydia (i'm talking firware 2.0) there is a (or at least as of last week was) an "app" of chromium. ok i just looked it is called "Chromium iPhone". the description reads: "More than a simple .artwork replacement..." that is what you would install to get the apple icon progress indicator thingy guy. which happens to be attached to a rather cool looking GUI for most apps as well. so win win, if you ask me.
    Ok, gotcha. It wouldn't let me install that one. Kept getting an error at the dialer unpacking. So I am uninstalling any dialer that I have and will try it again!

Thanks!

Ok, rebooted and THAT WAS IT!! THANKS!!!

Now, I don't want this theme... But I should be able to just go change the icon and SSH my wallpaper and should be able to keep that... I hope!

THANKS!!!
    Last edited by Niner1000RR; 08-04-2008 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Is it possible to keep current Theme and ONLY replace......
    ...the spinning wheel thing with the "Apple Fading Logo"? (after i install that Chromium App/Theme of course). Where might this Apple Fading Logo live? (folder/directory?) and does it need to be moved to a different directory or is there a pref file or config file which would specify the image for the logo/spinning/workingstatus? (i am using ssh/cyberduck of course)

thanks ya all...i am having a good 'ole time with this jailbreak/unlock thing....

headed up to vancouver for 1 year so i am hoping to sign up month to month with fido/rogers and swap sim cards...i hope all goes well...

thanks

ciao

iPhone 1st gen
    Software 2.0
    Firmware 04.05.04_G

Thanks

That's my same question, I like the theme, but not everything! Would like to change some things...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colorado Steve's Avatar
    Thanks

YES, it's Cydia!