+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need the "Touchfree" directory zipped and uploaded.

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Dammit. I was half asleep and was in Finder, getting rid of leftover crap from uninstalled programs. I was getting rid of TTR and instead I deleted the "TouchFree" directory.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone OneRing2Rule's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Need the "Touchfree" directory zipped and uploaded.
    Dammit. I was half asleep and was in Finder, getting rid of leftover crap from uninstalled programs.

I was getting rid of TTR and instead I deleted the "TouchFree" directory. Do I even need it anymore? What was inside the directory? I'm running 1.1.2, jailbroken, locked.

I can connect still using SFTP. Can somebody please package that directory up for me????

HELP!!!!!!

OneRing2Rule
    Last edited by OneRing2Rule; 01-20-2008 at 06:07 PM.
    If I've helped you or even just made you laugh, hit Thanks. Every time you do, an iPhone gets jailbroken. FREE THE iPHONES!!!

Thanks

I got rid of all the touchfree files! they were used for the 1.1.2 jailbreak.

first I renamed them, ran a few days, then rm'ed them ALL. nothing was using them. that was weeks ago!
    http://jpassoc.com/x -- with free itunes under the puppy!
    If I help you out, please press THANKS!

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1

iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, you really don't need it. What happens? Does the iPhone just not boot up or what?
    "Now everyone calm the hell down and let me think about how to clean up your mess, while you build me a monument dedicated to how awesome I am."

MacBook Pro + iPhone 3GS

iPhone? More like MyPhone OneRing2Rule's Avatar
    Thanks

No no, the iPhone works just perfectly. I just didn't know if I'd deleted something that I need. Evidently not. :-D Thanks for the answers, all.

OneRing2Rule, off to watch Cloverfield or Cloverdale or whatever it's called...
    If I've helped you or even just made you laugh, hit Thanks. Every time you do, an iPhone gets jailbroken. FREE THE iPHONES!!!