Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem!! Stuck On Booting Iphone Help!

Thanks

Default Problem!! Stuck On Booting Iphone Help!
    Ok so here i go to start to hack my iphone and i did all of the steps from 1-10 i put everything in the phonedmg folder and when i had to hold down the home n power buttons for 25 sec i did that and in command shell it says sending more files...
    booting iphone...
    it has bin saying that for like 20 mins?? what should i do? should i wait? how long is it suppose to take?? some one please help me!!

oh and it doesnt show any thing on iphone its just black screen.
    should i try to turn on iphone?
    Last edited by xknurdssip; 08-17-2007 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xknurdssip View Post
    Ok so here i go to start to hack my iphone and i did all of the steps from 1-10 i put everything in the phonedmg folder and when i had to hold down the home n power buttons for 25 sec i did that and in command shell it says sending more files...
    booting iphone...
    it has bin saying that for like 20 mins?? what should i do? should i wait? how long is it suppose to take?? some one please help me!!

oh and it doesnt show any thing on iphone its just black screen.
    should i try to turn on iphone?
    sounds like you have the updated restore,,try orginal restore its in the download section last time i checked

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    sounds like you have the updated restore,,try orginal restore its in the download section last time i checked
    yea i used to update restore bcuz thats what i have on my iphone the update do i need to put og restore in the phonedmg? and do i need to down grade back to og restore?? but what should i do now? try to turn it on?

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i used to update restore bcuz thats what i have on my iphone the update do i need to put og restore in the phonedmg? and do i need to down grade back to og restore?? but what should i do now? try to turn it on?
    yes og restore to phopnedmg make sure you get the new one out first ,,,,,and try turning phone back,and repeat jailbreak procedure,,halla if have problems,,, iam on this site almost 24/7

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jedinight For This Useful Post:

xknurdssip (08-17-2007)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    yes og restore to phopnedmg make sure you get the new one out first ,,,,,and try turning phone back,and repeat jailbreak procedure,,halla if have problems,,, iam on this site almost 24/7

i just took out update in phonedmg folder and put in og restore and it seems to be working now..i have bin putting in ring tones so im gonna mess with other things now thankx

i just took out update in phonedmg folder and put in og restore and it seems to be working now..i have bin putting in ring tones so im gonna mess with other things now thankx
    hi i had a similar problem. when i use jailbreak, it gets stuck in the booting iphone process. it was stuck in there for a few hours and never could get it to work correctly. i can still use my iphone when i unplug it. can someone please help me by giving me detail instructions. im no computer genious. thank you

Please help i am trying to mod my iphone or at least add appinstaller but the only problem is that i have firmware 1.1.2 i need to know if there is anyway to get the appinstaller on my iphone without downgrade or downgrading to 1.1.1 firmware. also i have itunes 7.5 if that makes any difference. i also would like to know if there is a jailbread coming out soon that will allow the appinstaller to be put on an iphone that already has 1.1.2 without downgrading first. please if anyone on the internet could help me that would be great. thanks alot.

Quote Originally Posted by udamantk View Post
    Please help i am trying to mod my iphone or at least add appinstaller but the only problem is that i have firmware 1.1.2 i need to know if there is anyway to get the appinstaller on my iphone without downgrade or downgrading to 1.1.1 firmware. also i have itunes 7.5 if that makes any difference. i also would like to know if there is a jailbread coming out soon that will allow the appinstaller to be put on an iphone that already has 1.1.2 without downgrading first. please if anyone on the internet could help me that would be great. thanks alot.
    A few things first: did it come out of the box with 1.1.2? if so you have to DG to 1.1.1 first then use jailbreakme.com as 1.1.2 fixed the .tiff exploit. after you do that go into installer.app and DL Oktoprep then use this: http://iphone.fiveforty.net/wiki/ind...Activate_1.1.2
    I need a whip in Halo 3!!! One With a scope on it so's I can crack some jerk in the eye after carefully aiming it!

I have an unlocked iPhone that was upgraded to 1.1.2 by accident. I then downgraded to 1.0.2 and loaded apps and prepared it for upgrade with independence. Somewhere between the upgrade to 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 the phone wouldn't accept the upgrade. After reading many different instructions I decided to downgrade the baseband. I had a 1.0.2 with 04.13_G then came the major failure. I watched as the downgrader erased the baseband and then got stuck in the process of reloading the older version.
    Now my phone says "repair needed- iPhone cannot make or recieve phone calls."
    Is there any hope of restoring?