+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to install iSwap

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey everyone this is my first post on here so feel free to move it if its in the wrong place.....i have been modding my iphone for awhile and have
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey everyone this is my first post on here so feel free to move it if its in the wrong place.....i have been modding my iphone for awhile and have put themes, programs, skins, and all kinds of stuff on here but everytime i try to put iswap v1 on my iphone it always goes back to the main screen everytime i try to go the 2nd screen. ive changed the displayorder.plist and have a screen2.plist and have installed the binaries and have chmodded those to 0755 and have also tried 0777. it still wont work for me, i have even restored my phone and tried from scratch and it still doesnt work......if anyone could give me some help or feedback that would be great. i would really appreciate it....thanks in advace guys.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer785 View Post
    ive changed the displayorder.plist and have a screen2.plist and have installed the binaries and have chmodded those to 0755 and have also tried 0777.
    You've probably changed the app itself, you need to go inside the app and change the access on the script:

chmod 755 /Applications/iSwap.app/iSwap.sh

That should do the trick.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12