+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Disable "Lost your network" popup?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
hi guys, I guess what I'm about to ask for is impossible, or else I would have found an answer on that, but I just have to try because it
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default Disable "Lost your network" popup?
    hi guys,
    I guess what I'm about to ask for is impossible, or else I would have found an answer on that, but I just have to try because it is so annoying:

If you select a carrier in the settings of the iPhone (and by that, deselect "Automatic") every time the iPhone looses connection to that carrier (which happens to me fairly often because I have really bad connection in my flat) it gives me a little popup saying "You lost connection to your network" or something with a "Settings" and a "Dismiss" button.
    this is so very annoying but I just can't figure out any way to get rid of that popup. Any ideas?

thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am having the same issue, but it just happend when I upgraded to 2.0.2 previously to thats, there was no alert..... what r u running?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

running 2.0.1 but the alert has always been there since the earliest version ... maybe you just have sucky reception since then?