Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphonebrowser issues !!

Default iphonebrowser issues !!
    sup guys !! i use 2 have a 1.0.2 firmware iphone !! i used iphonebrowser on that phone and evrything worked out the way i wanted it !! now i sold that phone and got myself the new US OTB firmware iphone !! i jailbreak it myself , instaled custumize and summerboard !! now im tryin 2 use iphonebrowser on it !! the way i learned how 2 add icons was to go on custumize and make a new file . add the desired icons in it and then go on my iphone and set it up using custumize !! probleme is now wen i go to custumize using iphonebrower , wen i right click and try to make a new file ,it dosent let me !! anyone could help me out with this issue ??

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seph213 View Post
    sup guys !! i use 2 have a 1.0.2 firmware iphone !! i used iphonebrowser on that phone and evrything worked out the way i wanted it !! now i sold that phone and got myself the new US OTB firmware iphone !! i jailbreak it myself , instaled custumize and summerboard !! now im tryin 2 use iphonebrowser on it !! the way i learned how 2 add icons was to go on custumize and make a new file . add the desired icons in it and then go on my iphone and set it up using custumize !! probleme is now wen i go to custumize using iphonebrower , wen i right click and try to make a new file ,it dosent let me !! anyone could help me out with this issue ??
    I use iPhoneBrowser on 1.1.1 and all I do is make a folder then put the icons in it THEN drag the folder to the Customize section you need.
    Ex. Battery Images. I've never made a folder within the browser, I always drag and drop. Hope this helps.

u put the png's in the back up folder ?? on my old iphone i use 2 make a new folder and drap the png's file in it !!

so u would end up with a back up folder and a new folder u added !!

im tryin 2 change the keypad !! so i tried makin a new file and put all the png's in it and then drap it to my custumize file but it wouldnt alow me !! so only way i can think now is 2 put the png's file direcly in the custumize back up folder !! is that what u do "??

try this and see if that works for you.

http://code.google.com/p/iphonelist/

Its a standalone and doesnt need installed. Just run the .exe.

hey guys
    im currently usin v1.1.1
    but i want to upgrade 2 the newer 1.1.2 !
    iv alredy used anySIM to unlock the current version .. so shoul i upgrade lik
    directly using itunes or do i need 2 do something else ???
    please help
    (i also found an anySIM unlock for v1.1.2)