+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help me (or i have to restore)

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
hello ppl i need some help this is strange when i install some widgets to my iphone it said "you cannot make phone call" !!! now why is that !
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help me (or i have to restore)
    hello ppl i need some help this is strange when i install some widgets to my iphone it said "you cannot make phone call" !!! now why is that ! it's sooo annoying ! anything to fix this i don't want to restore please help asap

Now i get this message : Repair needed iphone cannot make or receive call got to www.iphone.com/support but my iphone is jailbreaked its not legal !!
    Last edited by Techno_Man; 12-17-2007 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone chancre_scolex's Avatar
    Thanks

Uninstall whatever you installed that ****** up your phone. If that doesnt fix anything, then you need to restore. Its not a big ******* deal.
    I've got two states of mind, stoned and asleep

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok i restored but that didn't fixed it, i had to restore (not to 1.1.1 the version that i was running it) but to 1.1.2 then i activated jailbreaked then downgraded my baseband then unlocked that way worked, but i didn't want to restore coz now i lost all my programs btw is there a backup program? or something like that ? coz itunes only store info contacts and ipod.. it doesn't save appz