Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Newbie Pls. Help How To Mod Etc...

Default Newbie Pls. Help How To Mod Etc...
    Hi Everybody!!!

I'm newbie here. Can someone help me with my Iphone to moddify etc... Thank you in advance!!!!

Thanks
    Good afternoon, Daredevil.

I too am a noob here, but not to forums in general. If I may offer a bit of unsolicited advice:

It will garner you no new friends when you jump in with your first post being a request for information that is readily avaliable on the forum, and in doing so you don't even supply basic info such as what you are hoping to accomplish.

That said, may I refer you to the many wikis and guides that have been posted here. There are lots of programs here for download thanks to the many hours a bunch of members here have spent free-of-charge to provide you with the tools to do just what you wish with your iPhone. Please respect their contribution by taking the small amount of time it takes to become familiar with this forum and it's members. It will pay off in spades later.

John
    Ride motorsickles?
    www.advrider.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to johntm For This Useful Post:

daredevil0610 (08-08-2007)

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johntm View Post
    Good afternoon, Daredevil.

I too am a noob here, but not to forums in general. If I may offer a bit of unsolicited advice:

It will garner you no new friends when you jump in with your first post being a request for information that is readily avaliable on the forum, and in doing so you don't even supply basic info such as what you are hoping to accomplish.

That said, may I refer you to the many wikis and guides that have been posted here. There are lots of programs here for download thanks to the many hours a bunch of members here have spent free-of-charge to provide you with the tools to do just what you wish with your iPhone. Please respect their contribution by taking the small amount of time it takes to become familiar with this forum and it's members. It will pay off in spades later.

John

well said john...

well said john...
    Last edited by iphonejeff; 08-08-2007 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    mod edit, old signature removed