Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Auto Reflective Dock on iPhone?

Ah, ok, IŽll try this evening and let you know.
    Thanks.

E.

Works great, however some docks in SummerBoard do not show up correctly (See the Shine theme, and the newest Vista theme).

Yeah I had problems with a few docks also not showing reflections. Not really sure why that is, tt may be because I exchanged the stock dock out of the system. I'm gonna have to mess around with it for awhile and see what the problem is

Reako

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

does this work for 1.0.2 iphones also?

Test it

I was about to type the exact same response! Damnit!

Reako

Jandrad: how did you change the dock? I did this and got it to reflect, but I still have the original iPhone dock (metal mesh-type).

Thanks

blackwidow did you get this to work on 1.0.2...ive tried but no luck...just wondering if it something im doing

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    blackwidow did you get this to work on 1.0.2...ive tried but no luck...just wondering if it something im doing
    Did you add it to the beginning of the plist?

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by jcl603 View Post
    Jandrad: how did you change the dock? I did this and got it to reflect, but I still have the original iPhone dock (metal mesh-type).
    It's because I use customize and not summerboard. Seems like customize doesn't recognize the original iphone dock with this hack while summerboard does and reflects it.

I did this, but the dock seems to have moved a lot further down the screen. For example, the icons are sitting on top of the default dock as opposed to in front of it. Also, my summerboard docks completely disappeared. Any ideas?
    Last edited by eddieanger; 12-07-2007 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieanger View Post
    I did this, but the dock seems to have moved a lot further down the screen. For example, the icons are sitting on top of the default dock as opposed to in front of it. Also, my summerboard docks completely disappeared. Any ideas?
    Picture?

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by jcl603 View Post
    This did the trick for me:

http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20381

This is not working for me. I'm running v.1.1.1, using WinSCP and converting the .plist files with the link provided on the first page. Where EXACTLY at the beginning do I have to place the code? I'm placing it first before anything else and no luck. Also, I lose all my settings (i.e. - my alarms, auto-lock is back on, etc.). Help?

some info for all those running 1.0.2 out there:

I can't get it to work in 1.0.2 with smb 2.11, i

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>
    <key>SBUseNewDock</key>
    <true/>

AND

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>
    <key>SBUseNewDock</key>
    <integer>1</integer>

is it possible to run a newer version of summerboard on 2.11?
    Last edited by trueno92; 12-09-2007 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ozonevt4 View Post
    This is not working for me. I'm running v.1.1.1, using WinSCP and converting the .plist files with the link provided on the first page. Where EXACTLY at the beginning do I have to place the code? I'm placing it first before anything else and no luck. Also, I lose all my settings (i.e. - my alarms, auto-lock is back on, etc.). Help?
    I'm not sure if you are using a PC or a Mac, but I use jEdit on a PC and this is my beginning setup:

<plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>SBUseNewDock</key>
    <integer>1</integer>
    <key>AlarmList</key>
    <array>
    <dict>

Note the indentations and so forth. Try lining things up correctly, or just post your plist file, and I'll edit it and make it work for you..

Reako

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reako For This Useful Post:

levyd (12-11-2007), ozonevt4 (12-10-2007), think (12-14-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    I'm not sure if you are using a PC or a Mac, but I use jEdit on a PC and this is my beginning setup:

<plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>SBUseNewDock</key>
    <integer>1</integer>
    <key>AlarmList</key>
    <array>
    <dict>

Note the indentations and so forth. Try lining things up correctly, or just post your plist file, and I'll edit it and make it work for you..

Reako
    Yes. It worked and if I could press 'Thanks' more than once, I would.

anyone with luck with this on 1.0.2?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

lord ve mercy !! this is D shizznT

This changes my carrier logo also. I tried to use customize to change it back, BUT it wont change!!!!!! how do I get it to change back are there any other thing it will change on my phone????

Thanks

This worked for me too by the way!

OK now I am getting a little mad!!!!! I can not get TIGO off my freaking phone!!!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 12-21-2007 at 07:59 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast