Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: tethering

Default tethering
    cash you said in a post that you were gonna upload a tut for edge support on your laptop eventhough someone beat you too it.......... i'm begging you to do just that......... you said u had a different way from what they're doing over at or whatever their site is...

i'm dying here, i installed ssh on my iphone (don't know how to actually use it)

i installed SOCKS.... cant get it to work with my laptops, one mac, one pc

so far, i have installed ssh via my pc, socks via os x and also via my pc, all seperated by restores.... i was trying to figure out if one would work..... i'm confident that the SOCKS support was installed correctly in my iPhone, but i dont know how to implement it, ideally.... i would like to have my macbook hooked up through my iPhone's edge.... please assist me......

i'm dying here, i havent slept in over 36 hours, all i've been doing is working on this and going to work

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Denver, CO
    Thanked 15,290 Times in 652 Posts

lol sry, life hit me sorta hard this week, I have a couple half finished things, I'll try to get them finished up tomorrow,

Oh, goodie! Looking forward to a more, simplified tut for the Mac. I tried following instructions from different guides to no avail. The "300 mb" syndrome has made its appearance in iTunes frequently as a result. Thanks in advance.

So, okay, the "300 mb" had to do with putting back the Services.plist but still no go on tethering for Mac
    Last edited by dinky; 08-04-2007 at 01:57 PM.