Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Badge Graphics!: Where are they located?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Badge Graphics!: Where are they located?
    Badge graphics are the small red icons that show up for a missed call etc. Where is the directory in Customize to replace them?

Your Help Is Appreciated!
    Get Sillay

I can't believe no one has responded. I also want to know where they are supposed to go. Not ust in Customize but which folder they go into when using WinSCP. Thanks for starting this thread anyway.

These are things that can be foind via "search" it has been covered MANY times t,hats probably why no one has answered it. But I'll help u out....Heres a list of many of the applications and their locations Iphone images descriptions and locations - ModMyI - Wiki Thats from the Wiki section of the board.

As far as the customize location its var/root/library/customize/ all the folders are there
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

RippedThemer (08-04-2010)

Heh thanks a lot! That info was really helpful in many ways. Can you answer one more question? I tried putting SBBadgeBG.png icon in both the main Summerboard Themes folder for my chosen theme and also tried it in the Icons folder but my icon won't show up when I apply that theme. Where am I supposed to put the Badge icon and am I naming it right? I previously named is just Badge.png and it didn't work no matter where I put it.

Well summerboard doesnt handle the badge image so u have to change that out from the main location which is system/library/coreservices/springboard.app and yes u do have the correct name for it. Just swap it out there and ur good to go! Umm dont forget to make a backup of the original one just incase u wanna go back ( I doubt u will but hey u never know)
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

OK, I get that method. Was hoping there was a way of changing it on the fly lke all the other icons in SMB. Thanks all the same!

well u can change em up with customize, I 4got to mention that. Um I think the location is var/root/library/customize/badges create a folder in there and place em there. I use to do this (b4 cust 2.0) and it worked fine, give that a try. Havent tried on 2.0 so I dont know if the locale is the same, should be though.

Hi there. Thanks!

I am using 1.1.4 fw and Customize 2.0 andI found the location but I assume you meant for me to create the Badgeolder right? When I do that, do I need to create a back up file of the original SBBadgeBG icon and put it in the back up folder that I also create inside the Badge folder?

Hi all,

Are there any website that make the Badge Graphics as i am intrested in a new colour.

Thank you

Tippy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

HEy so this is a super old thread...but I was just wondering where did you find customize in win scp.....I can't find it anywhere and I'm using 1.1.4 and customize 2.0 just as you....thanks a bunch