Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Taking Video on iPhone

Default Taking Video on iPhone
    I was wondering if there is any way of altering the file that controlls the camara so that you are able to take a video with the phone

i am really not sure about this, but i mean, you can change it to do pretty much everything else so i figured why not this.

thanks

yeah erica sadun tried to accomplish this feet, and she made it successfully but it only took a snapshot every 4 seconds haha not enough to make a working vid. so we will just have to wait for updated software from apple
    <put something witty here?>

ok, thank you very much

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kryptedak View Post
    yeah erica sadun tried to accomplish this feet, and she made it successfully but it only took a snapshot every 4 seconds haha not enough to make a working vid. so we will just have to wait for updated software from apple
    where is this program, anyway i want to try

I don't think she released it. Apparently, it is expected that the iPhone will offer video recording in June.

June is nearly half a year away. Haha. I doubt most iPhone owners are that patient...Have you noticed the webpage??

Reako

under ericas homepage look for snap2album. you'll have to runit via ssh or term-1k

snap2album nah that is the screen shop app. lol not vid.
    <put something witty here?>