+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HACK] Use A2DP on iPhone

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Damn, you guys really got my hopes up until I read the actual post. This isn't A2DP stereo out.. This is just a bluetooth bug that lets you keep bluetooth
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Damn, you guys really got my hopes up until I read the actual post. This isn't A2DP stereo out.. This is just a bluetooth bug that lets you keep bluetooth out going (albeit mono).. BOOOOOOO change thread title!!

Thanks
    Iphone doesnt support bluetooth 2.0 profile and none of your wannaba hacks will work. There is a reason the quality is bad, since its 1.0 profile the 2.0 has the A2DP, file sharing, and what not, thats also the reason you will not be able to send or receive files...gay...

Sell you fones and get a Nokia N96 8GB...Then you will know what a real phone is.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moto_default View Post
    Iphone doesnt support bluetooth 2.0 profile and none of your wannaba hacks will work. There is a reason the quality is bad, since its 1.0 profile the 2.0 has the A2DP, file sharing, and what not, thats also the reason you will not be able to send or receive files...gay...

Sell you fones and get a Nokia N96 8GB...Then you will know what a real phone is.
    Yeah right i am really going to get rid of the most talked about stylish, sleek no buttons phone for that nokia not user friendly chunky with a lot of buttons peice of $%^$ you must be joking right.

Yes the nokia has more features like A2DP and the rest but it will be only time untill the iphone will have the same they have already found the bluetooth profiles they just need someone to make a hack or maybe there is a company working on it already waiting for the App store.

And to be honest i have not missed the bluetooth function it works with car kits so i am happy and if i need anything off my phone i just ssh into it and transfer that to my macbook air very simple.

Plus most of the apps for nokia are tacky looking and most of them are java based and look nothing like the iphones and just wait till june you all saw what the iphone will be able to do games wise and that #$%^* all over the nokia again.

So to summarize Iphone user friendly sleek and super cool

Nokia bulky chunky not user friendly and a piece of crap especially for the price. For the price of a nokia to buy out right on ebay in Australia is about $1100 for the iphone i got mine for $600 so i could buy 2 iphones for the price of your nokia i wonder what i might choose

Well thats my 2cents for today Iphone for life

HappyModding

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    just wondering... stupid question wwould this work in my car it has bluetooth speakers?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Why people come in to a iphone forum, and start yelling about nokia and all those crap~~i know u love your nokia, i love it too~~but doesn't mean that u need to hate iphones and all others company, is like u are working or ownd nokia.....or do u....hahaha

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks a lot! At least I can do it. Can't wait for the official update to include this!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

s9 only works on some for both sides. like my k790a works both sides with my s9 but my n80 only works with one left side. its based on the phone i believe.

Thanks

I got it working with my brand new i212 headphones (my iPod dongle is still in the mail ), but...

NO it is not stereo
    NO it is not A2DP
    NO it is not good quality...like listening to the audio over the phone

But I will admit. It works. Makes you wonder why Apple wouldn't just implement it in the first place.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried this with the 3g NOT UNLOCKED and a Motorola regular blutooth headset works only as long as phone is connected in a call then shuts down as soon as call is dropped, does phone have to be unlocked? and all i wound up doing was making a call then itunes /song play and was good to go but as stated above when call ended so did the song

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I know this is probably a dead post but I figured I'd mention it anyways...

To end this hack aside from calling your phone from another phone or forcing it to restart, you can alternatively call your voicemail and then end the call. that seems to kick it off for me.

FYI: 2g Iphone jailbroken 3.0. I have At&t but no data and therefore no visual voicemail. So that may be a factor as well...

I saved the *#307# as a contact as .Bluetooth and it works that way too.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

OS 3.0 has Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) Free Download for any iPhone!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to macfan406 For This Useful Post:

CrIvera (11-12-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macfan406 View Post
    OS 3.0 has Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) Free Download for any iPhone!
    im pretty sure the first gen is not included

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is there any hack to enable A2DP on iPhone 2g

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ammarmalhotra View Post
    Is there any hack to enable A2DP on iPhone 2g
    I too would like to know. I just bought some stereo Bluetooth headphones because of os 3.0 but was very upset to find that the phone has the capability but apple is just stubborn. Just like it can't do mms. Is there any hack yet or in the works? Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

All I did was copy the bluetooth frameworks & files from the 3gs and the only thing it seemed to do as of now is change the Bluetooth title in Settings to all caps?! I haven't had time to see if it changed anything else yet

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

mkblade have you seen any other changes can you please post the frameworks you used

dmp
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just posted a simple application to unlock A2DP profile on iPhone 2G. Free. Jailbreak is required. Details at Dmytro personal pages

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12