Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carrier Settings' Issues

Lightbulb Carrier Settings' Issues
    Hey ya'll,
    Just changed my carrier settings for t-mobile but when i go to settings>phone>t-mobile services then on top it says "CARRIER_SERVICES", I've tried numerous times to edit the phone and services files but I don't know where they get the CARRIER_SERVICES prompt.
    Also in settings I now have an ON/OFF tab for show my caller id which shows OFF but actually isn't off (called friends who confirmed me my number was showing).
    I'm no noob so I did try afterwards to upload the files given in the modmyi topic for changing carrier settings but it's not doing anything. Anyone has encountered the same problems?

Thanks

Gus
    Last edited by abdelkweli1; 11-12-2007 at 06:45 PM. Reason: format

Yes i have the same problem.I got everything vhanged to t-mobile but where it says carrier services.I did however get it to say t-mobile services by going in and changing things in the i beleive service.plist but dont remeber but when i changed it none of the other options where there

this is what has happed to me so tell me how to get carrier_settings changed to orange services. and get the caller id fixed. please this isn't my iphone. i was trying to help someone out