+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck at applescreen PLS HELP

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I tried adding a new folder "DisplayOrder.plist" to my springboard.app folder using iphonebrowser with a carbin fiber theme. it wouldnt load to the phone when i reset it. So i
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Stuck at applescreen PLS HELP
    I tried adding a new folder "DisplayOrder.plist" to my springboard.app folder using iphonebrowser with a carbin fiber theme.
    it wouldnt load to the phone when i reset it. So i deleted the folder and restarted my iphone.

Now for some reason my iphone just stays at the apple screen and wont load to my phone.. I cant turn off my phone I can only reset it..

If I plug my phone in to my CPU the computer will pop up my pictures and iphonebrowser works but my phone will not load at all!

Can someone please help me out I dont know if I damaged my phone, Im a newb and could use some advice ASAP
    Last edited by Dpsneeka; 11-11-2007 at 10:08 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you have a backup of the file you changed, upload it back onto the phone. If not, you will have to restore.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

There is a backup file so should i just put it back in the springboard.app?

How do i restore the files?

The only File I have restored is iPhone.temp.DS_Store Where do I store this back in the proper place. Please be exact I dont really know what I'm doing...
    Last edited by Dpsneeka; 11-11-2007 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost