Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cannot Receive SMS

Default Cannot Receive SMS
    I have bought my Iphone, and found that I cannot receive SMS.

I downloaded the appropriate files as described on this website, when i run terminal, on the screen appears- /usr/bin/login: file does not exist

How to fix this problem and my frustrations?

i had aproblem with that to. i just got mine 4 days ago. well i went to the website and it said my billing cycle started on the 8th so when the 8th came around at midnight it started working. but i allso called cs and had them make a case about it and look further into it for me so it could of been them to.

iPhone? More like MyPhone wgr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, I had this problem too...it was after I ported my number from verizon. It was a paaaaain! Eventually after about 10 hours on the phone, they changed my LRN (location routing number) twice, then I was able to receive text from half of my contacts...after about 2-3 more days almost all started working. I only have 2 or 3 people that I still can't receive from. DONT LET CUSTOMER SERVICE RUN YOU AROUND!!. They will tell you there is no problem on their side, make them fix it and remind them that you are the customer! If you have a problem they need to fix it, PERIOD! I know im venting in a way but I spent 10 hours on the phone going in circles...I hope this helps.