Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone fonts suck, so I changed them to Nokia S60

Thanks

They could still work. Have you tried? (Don't replace LockClock, its internal name has been changed and it doesn't work in this version). Anyway, I could test and port them, if needed, later this week. In the meantime, have you tried those? [2.1] Nokia Sans S60 on iPhone 2.1 I have the Android fonts ([2.1] Android Fonts on iPhone 2.1) on my 3.1.2 and I bet Nokia Sans S60 still work.
    Alone in the basement, building up powerful dog emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by brinzei View Post
    They could still work. Have you tried? (Don't replace LockClock, its internal name has been changed and it doesn't work in this version). Anyway, I could test and port them, if needed, later this week. In the meantime, have you tried those? [2.1] Nokia Sans S60 on iPhone 2.1 I have the Android fonts ([2.1] Android Fonts on iPhone 2.1) on my 3.1.2 and I bet Nokia Sans S60 still work.
    Had no luck on my 3.1.2 iPhone 3G - got stuck in a boot loop. Help would be lovely. :

Default endless loop on 3.1.3 too
    When I replace my Helvetica and Helvetica Bold fonts, my device just keeps respringing too. Any fix to this problem yet?

Thanks

I'm sorry, this thread is so old (dead) — I don't have an iPhone anymore, I switched to Android. These fonts were tested on the original iPhone (2G), on a very old firmware. You really should not use them anymore.
    Alone in the basement, building up powerful dog emotions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12