+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Legit unlocked Iphone to come late nov?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Well as you can see from my title i was wondering...In france it sounds like there is going to be a legit unlocked iphone but seeing as im here in
    Thanks

Default Legit unlocked Iphone to come late nov?
    Well as you can see from my title i was wondering...In france it sounds like there is going to be a legit unlocked iphone but seeing as im here in the UK and others are in the US we dont get this great offer.

BUT.

Unless this Legit unlock is a hardware unlock could the hackers possibly take the french firmware or what ever it is and put it on our iphone giving us an unlocked legitimate iphone that dosent get bricked everythime you update?

iPhone? More like MyPhone chancre_scolex's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe there will eventually be unlocked iphones in the US. AT&T cant **** us over forever...
    I've got two states of mind, stoned and asleep

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't think that will happen as Apple has a contract with AT&T for the next few years

Thanks

Ah but you see i'm not talking about America. In france ther is the law saying that phones have to have the option to be unlocked.

So when the iphone comes out in france there will be 2 iphones the one locked on orange and the unlocked one at a higher price.

So couldn't we take the Unlocked part of the french unlockked iphone and replicate and put it in our UK and US iphones?