+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP...Phone soft boots every 40 sec...

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I went to download a theme from installer it give me an error and i then i exited and that when every started to go haywire....i turn off the phone
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default HELP...Phone soft boots every 40 sec...
    I went to download a theme from installer it give me an error and i then i exited and that when every started to go haywire....i turn off the phone and turn back on and it act all crazy....if i touch any icon it soft boots if, if i contect to my mac it does notthing, their in wifi no edge so i can not contect to via sttp or itune to due a restore....if i do nothing it soft boot every 40 secs.....wtf is going on here some help.....at least tell me how i can restore.......help!!!!!!

sorry im on 1.1.1 unlocked byanysim on tmobile
    Last edited by JMIGUELES; 11-04-2007 at 08:46 AM.

Thanks

Make sure you have Summerboard 3.0a11 (with Dim Wallpaper off) and BSD Subsystem 1.5, both from Installer.

Thanks

yes i do but it seem for some reason it stop working or worst it got corpurted.....it has all of my app but the few times i was able to get into summerborad before it restarted, it seem to have erase all of my theme, all my contacts pic,........i dont know what is going on here.....can some tell how i can force a restore......it seem not to contact to itune it wont show the iphone at all.....everything was work fine a few hour ago....please help

Thanks

Turn off your phone. Plug in your iphone, then turn back on, and when you see apple logo hold down the home+power button until an iTunes logo and usb cable image shows up (will take about 20 secs)

Thanks

Thank you buddy that what i need i'll start all over....but a million thanks to you...