Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Removing "Call Forwarding Active" pop-up message

after trying this on my iphone in australia it will not go away i have tryed both ways and still the same it will popup

It worked fine for me - I'm in Australia on Vodafone.

All I did was edit the UnknownCarrier.plist by browsing directly to where the symlink pointed (the /System/blahblah.../ spot) and setting the first ShowCallForwarding to False.

I'm on 1.1.2 as well.

iPhone? More like MyPhone alpawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Default No luck...
    I'm on 1.1.1 and on my CoreTelephony.framework I have theese files:
    CoreTelephony
    (folder) English.lproj
    info.plist
    (folder) Support

in the support folder I have:

ATT_US.plist
    CarrierMap.plist
    CommCenter
    ISO2MCC.plist
    MCC2ISO.plist
    TextToBinaryMap.plist
    UnknownCarrier.plist

Edited the UnknownCarrier.plist to false and still that message...

I've also tried the ##002# thing, hit the dismiss button and reboot ant still there's the dredded call forwarding message. Please Help!
    Last edited by alpawa; 12-14-2007 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHK View Post
    Apparently what this does is erase all your call forward settings so I suggest if you use this function (e.g. if you hit decline, the phone goes to voicemail) then do NOT use this method.

Heck this is what happened to me and now cant get my voicemail going. What to do to reverse this? Any idea? Thanks.

Cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vikasmal View Post
    Heck this is what happened to me and now cant get my voicemail going. What to do to reverse this? Any idea? Thanks.

Cheers
    That happened to me also; what I did was reverting the process (puting back the original file) rebooting, and CAREFULLY editing again the phrase "ture" to "false" on "Call Forwarding"
    That did it for me, I have vocemail and SMS again. BTW, I don't have AT&T, if you do, this process might cause problems. If you do... sorry dude. Hope this helped a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by vikasmal View Post

Cheers
    Or you can go to settings-- phone-- call forwarding and click on, and in :forwarding to out your voicemail number
    If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button

any way to remove this message on 1.1.4?

Thanks

Default Help on 1.1.3
    None of the usual files are where they were; anyone know how to remove this thing on a 1.1.3? Many thanks.

on 1.1.4 wat can i do?

Thanks

For 1.1.3 or 1.1.4, install the source http://www.sendowski.de/iphone in installer and choose the ForwardMSGfix 1.1.3 or 1.1.4. I'm on 1.1.4 and it works perfectly.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stan_the_man_123 For This Useful Post:

clandrea (04-05-2008), reallynotnick (03-28-2008), Richardgm (05-02-2008), Tigran (05-16-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by stan_the_man_123 View Post
    For 1.1.3 or 1.1.4, install the source http://www.sendowski.de/iphone in installer and choose the ForwardMSGfix 1.1.3 or 1.1.4. I'm on 1.1.4 and it works perfectly.
    That worked for me in 1.1.4! Thanks!
    Though when I enable call forwarding and make a call on my iPhone it does not show that message, isn't that the time it should show it? It's not really that big of deal considering I never use call forwarding but my father does and he owns an iPhone. I would like it to still warn you when it is forwarding calls as he can forget sometimes and we can't call him to tell him to turn it off as he does not get any calls!

Anyone have a way to make it show up correctly when it should, and not for every call?

##002# worked on my 1.1.4 thks

Works like a charm....thank you for taking care of a pest...:-)

sendowski.de/iphone works perfectly on my 1.1.4 thks
    Last edited by nsx3300; 05-16-2008 at 11:30 PM.

Doesn't Work Here In Cosmote, Athens, Greece. Any Ideas?

Thanks

Default Just do that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiliog View Post
    Doesn't Work Here In Cosmote, Athens, Greece. Any Ideas?
    File exo cosmote. Vale iphone-notes.de*|*Another iPhone Site - News, Tutorials, Apps & Co. ston installer kane refresh kai meta sto "Tweaks 1.1.4" vale to "ForwardMSGfix 1.1.4". Douleuei 100%. An thes kati allo gia Cosmote kai iPhone pes mou. Pes mou an ola einai entaksei.

Sorry gia to site. iphone-notes.de*|*Another iPhone Site - News, Tutorials, Apps & Co. vale ston installer

Ti na po. anti gia _ vale teleies www_sendowski_de/iphone ok???
    Last edited by tfd1978; 05-23-2008 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

To exo kanei idi afto kai tipota... Genika to rimadi "Proo8isi klisis energi/Paralipsi" de fevgei me kanenan apo tous gnostous tropous...

Thanks

Any ideas for 2.0 on this???

If you install the iphonenotes.de source which is in the cydia listing there's a new version of their ForwardMSG fix, install this and restart, works perfectly.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to b1g1an For This Useful Post:

clandrea (01-06-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by b1g1an View Post
    If you install the iphonenotes.de source which is in the cydia listing there's a new version of their ForwardMSG fix, install this and restart, works perfectly.
    Any body on 2.0 and up this works like a charm, thanks dude
    EXPERIENCE FROM THE PAST | TECHNOLOGY FOR THE FUTURE

23. The Following User Says Thank You to thebug3000 For This Useful Post:

clandrea (01-06-2009)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast