+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New method in order to your iphone recognizes the contact in Sim!

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Yesterday! I found the new method which could help your phone recognized contact list in your sim! Just doing now! Prepare: 1.Motorola tools 636Mb( download here ) You can use
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default New method in order to your iphone recognizes the contact in Sim!
    Yesterday! I found the new method which could help your phone recognized contact list in your sim! Just doing now!
    Prepare:
    1.Motorola tools 636Mb(download here)
    You can use others software. if it exported to a file which outlook express supported.
    2.a motorola phone (this thread, I used Moto L7)
    3.Outlook Express (in Microsoft Office CD)

Step 1: Guy! u must setup all above softwares.
    Step 2:Insert sim (contains your contact list) into Moto L7 and connect to your PC.
    Step 3: Connect Phone to pc. I used Moto L7, so it would appear a clay model (moto L7), choice PhoneBook tab, and copy all contacts into your computer and export them.
    (File>Export> Choice Outlook Express> click Next, you would get file with wab format)

Step 4: Connect iPhone to your PC, iTunes would appear. Choice iPhone icons in iTunes, and click Info Tab. Must check Sync Contact and choice Sync from Outlook express. and click Sync!

Successfull! it took about five minutes!

Thanks

I don't get it. I think we normally follow this procedure to migrate ANY contacts from our old phone to iPhone. For SIM contacts, we normally copy ALL SIM Contacts to Contacts of our old phone and then sync it with Outlook Express i.e. Windows Address Book.

Then use iTunes to sync it back to iPhone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

LOL yeah I dont see how this is "new" in any way and I dont get how the iPhone is seeing the sim contacts when the iPhone is seeing contacts from outlook LOL basically this just explains how to get contacts from a motorolla phone. Good write up I guess LOL but wrong title.

Lighter

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    I don't get it. I think we normally follow this procedure to migrate ANY contacts from our old phone to iPhone. For SIM contacts, we normally copy ALL SIM Contacts to Contacts of our old phone and then sync it with Outlook Express i.e. Windows Address Book.

Then use iTunes to sync it back to iPhone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yes is LOL method...Apple has reinvented many things, one of those is how to see Sim contacts on expensive iPhone using other cheep phone to acces it LOL

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

oh my god! I'm sorry for my bad english! I think everybody doesn't understand me!
    First Insert Sim (contain contacts which u want to copy it to iPhone) into motorola L7 (i'm using, u can use others such as: V3i,V3,L6,..etc). this step: We didn't connect iphone to pc yet.
    connect L7 to pc through out Motorola Tools. with this software u can copy all contacts in Phone and sim (L7 + sim contacts) to your pc.
    and then connect iPhone to PC on iTunes. and choice Info tab, sync from Outlook. Result is successfull!

Because I'm Vietnamese and i think everybody who is using cell-phone over the world, usually stored their contacts on Sim. But with this method u could copy and sync all contacts on Sim + old phone (Ex: moto L7) to your iPhone. I think, dont have any method could do this!
    I did successfully many times!
    Last edited by lechicuong; 11-01-2007 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks

uuuhhhhhhhh duh....haha jk not hatin on ya man your just tryin to help