Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
File Modsforums, a part of the
Well with the old customize i was able to load my carrier image via winscp but now there is no folder for carrier image via winscp so can i?...
04-20-2008, 11:24 AM #1
Loading Custom Carrier image with cust 2.0?
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Well with the old customize i was able to load my carrier image via winscp but now there is no folder for carrier image via winscp so can i?
07-28-2008, 05:18 PM #2
Has anyone figured out how to do this yet for the 2.0 framework?
07-28-2008, 05:51 PM #3
the carrier image goes in the exactly same place as always ;-)
should take you directly to your carrier
edit: oh, so sorry. thought you meant iphone firmware 2.0, not customize 2.0. well, I think there were folders for the different carriers in the customize themes. Like one of my themes had a folder "CarrierTMobile" or "CarrierTMobileGermany" a.s.o.
Last edited by BlackWolf; 07-28-2008 at 05:53 PM.
07-28-2008, 06:34 PM #4
I've posted these same instructions like 4 times now :P
If you don't have AT&T replace AT&T with your carrier.
1. Make the new images in Photoshop (although I used Pixelmator).
2. Export the images to PNGs.
3. Open the image in Preview, and make sure the default opening Program is not the application you used to create the image with. (Important)
4. The names have to be exact, even capitalization, they are Default_CARRIER_ATT.png and FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png
5. The default image is when the backround will be white, and the FSO is when the backround will be black.
6. Navigate to /System/Library/Carrier_Bundles/ATT_US/ and backup the original files.
7. Replace Default_CARRIER_ATT.png and FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png in ATT_US with the ones you made.
8. If everything was done right, when you restart your iPhone, you should have a custom logo.
Last edited by Numberzz; 07-28-2008 at 06:36 PM."Now everyone calm the hell down and let me think about how to clean up your mess, while you build me a monument dedicated to how awesome I am."
MacBook Pro + iPhone 3GS
The Following User Says Thank You to Numberzz For This Useful Post:
08-01-2008, 03:16 AM #5
hey adam. i was just wondering what you used to mod your dock?
did you just ssh it? whats the file name?
08-01-2008, 06:02 AM #6