Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Disabling it on the Lockscreen

Default Disabling it on the Lockscreen
    Can you please implement this setting?
    Elert isn't really needed there when you use IntelliScreen.

Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    Can you please implement this setting?
    Elert isn't really needed there when you use IntelliScreen.
    Actually if you have your iphone set up for gmail push via exchange, you do need this because intelliscreen doesnt read exchange accounts for some reason.

But it is nice to have options!

djdizzy:
    Yesterday I set up my gmail account for Push the exchange server way, and IntelliScreen does absolutely show it in the lockscreen.
    First time when I entered the IntelliScreen settings I couldn't even chose the Push account, but after a soft restart it appeared in there and works flawless.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to theplague For This Useful Post:

djdizzy (09-24-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    djdizzy:
    Yesterday I set up my gmail account for Push the exchange server way, and IntelliScreen does absolutely show it in the lockscreen.
    First time when I entered the IntelliScreen settings I couldn't even chose the Push account, but after a soft restart it appeared in there and works flawless.
    Thanks man, that did it for me too! OK 2 votes for a way to disable it on the lockscreen

3 votes here! Mail shows up in Intenlliscreen, don't need an elert popup too!

Or maybe a way to integrate it into inlelliscreen settings, and disable lockscreen popup from there. OR the ability to leave the elert on the lockscreen until turned off, then could remove the mail plugin.
    Last edited by OrangeMod; 11-11-2009 at 01:04 PM.

The whole reason I lock my phone is to keep important data i.e e-mails from being seen if my phone is stolen. So yeah I'd like the option to remove them during lock screen. It's great though besides that.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed! I was just gonna post this? Any idea when they will include that option??? It's in Tlert?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

if you are jb. AutoLock toggle with sbsettings suppose to do the trick i hear.