Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Request: A couple features (similar to elert)

Default Request: A couple features (similar to tlert)
    Hi there, just a couple suggestions for features (not sure if they're realistic, but I'll suggest them anyway)

1. Disable on Lockscreen option : Similar to the option available in tlert. I have elert, tlert, and intelliscreen running and with elert running, both it and intelliscreen show new emails.

2. Quick reply option : This one Im not so sure if its possible to implement. Similar (Again) to tlert whereas you can directly reply in the popup bubble. As it stands now, you have to close the current app to go to mail.app to shoot off a reply.
    Last edited by Ducay; 07-13-2009 at 03:02 PM.

Hi Ducay - it is possible for both options - just need some time . Thanks!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Nice!! I really like this app.

Nice, can't wait to see these new features!!!!