+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Multiple Push Folders

is a discussion within the

Elert

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
As of firmware 3.0, you can now set multiple folders for push notification and syncing. It seem to work, because once the mail app gets focus, it already has the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Multiple Push Folders
    As of firmware 3.0, you can now set multiple folders for push notification and syncing. It seem to work, because once the mail app gets focus, it already has the appropriate numbers for mail items in these directories. Something confusing though is the red-badges are still ONLY applied to INBOX items, (which is weird, almost like a bug or an oversight)...

Either way, my question is this ... can elert KNOW about the other sync'ed folders? If elert does something like poll the email db this should be possible, if it does something like look for the red-badges for notification then it will NOT be possible...

Just an idea/feature request.
    ==================================
    If the above helps, a 'thanks' is always nice

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

It can be done.. just need to implement it . I think now it explicity checks that the email is in the inbox (as there were issues with 2 many elerts for items in, for example, the sent box). I guess you could just mark the mailbox but just need to implement a marking method.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!