+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upcoming Enhancements

is a discussion within the

Elert

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
UI with: - Option for time displayed - Tap to launch mail instead of pressing tiny mail icon Pending Bug Fixes: - If messages are marked unread in, say Trash,
    Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Default Upcoming Enhancements
    UI with:
    - Option for time displayed
    - Tap to launch mail instead of pressing tiny mail icon

Pending Bug Fixes:
    - If messages are marked unread in, say Trash, and trash folder is viewed, Elert will display.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

cool beans. I must say this is my favorite Intelliborn app. I missed this from my Windows Mobile days.

Thanks.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Sometimes, I'll start getting a bunch of old emails displaying.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

psuskeels:
    Do you have any idea when an update will be out?

Thanks

ok - the new emails and time displayed is out - will get the tap to launch in a while
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

i love elert, good job, but ive noticed now my email ringer doesnt ring when i get an email

ya that only happens sometimes for some reason
    Last edited by darkknight75; 05-06-2009 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Doesn't Work!
    I can not find support for this application other than this forum. i installed the latest rev today and for some reason it works sporadically. I have 2 email accounts on my iPhone and it is not working for either one. I also have Inteliscreen installed (which works great). I tried to re-install Elert and that did not help.

Any suggestions? Is this more of a beta app? I hope it works because this relieves a major pain with the iPhone.

Thanks

Hi Brademcee - can you open the Elert configuration app- does it open ok?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Elert not working.
    I have enabled the application and the Elert Configuration application opens. I get email notifications through Elert sporadically. I would like it to work more than 30% of the time. It is a great application......if it worked. I see that some other people have had similar problems with the application (within the last update).

Any ideas.....any idea of the next update?

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Hi Brademcee - can you open the Elert configuration app- does it open ok?

Thanks

You should hook into the accelerometer and figure out the orientation and adjust the notification accordingly. For example, I was watching a movie and a got the email and it slide out, but was still for portrait orientation so it was kinda useless.
    ==================================
    If the above helps, a 'thanks' is always nice

Thanks

Brad: Should be working all the time now - can u confirm?
    Ivan: Yes - we did it with Tlert - so we'll do it also with Elert. Thanks!

Thanks

do you plan making something similar to Elert and Tlert to handle push notifications, and calendar notifications?