Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
05-31-2013, 11:47 PM #1**CAN'T change magnified Wallpaper ** :help:
Ipad 2: 3G/Wifi, 32GB
I have a weird problem on my ipad. The wallpaper get's magnified a lot and it doesn't matter what wallpaper I choose. I have not installed any wallpaper teak or program but I'm pretty sure that this problem is because of some tweak but I don't know which one.
Honestly, I don't know when it started to happen because I never cared for the background untill yesterday that I installed a 3d effect (Deep end) and I noticed that my background was magnified and that It has been like that for a while.
Does someone know's what cydia tweak is causing this problem?, I have searched everywhere in other forums but I find no answer to the question.
Thanks a lot
05-31-2013, 11:49 PM #2
Can we get more info like what tweaks you have installed
05-31-2013, 11:57 PM #3
Thank you for your answer. Yes, my installed tweaks are the following:
******* iOS 5.X+
Barrel 2Bya repo icons
Default HD SBSettings
Rocky Racoon 5.1.1
Serious SBSettings HD
Also, I forgot to clarify that the wallpaper works perfect on the "lock screen", so the problem it's only on the "home screen".
Thanks a lot
05-31-2013, 11:59 PM #4
Get rid of the pirate repos and tweaks, also remove 3d effect, what ever that is.
The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:
06-01-2013, 12:01 AM #5
The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:
06-01-2013, 12:27 AM #6
OK, let me tell you what I've done before trying to remove stuff:
1. I installed SBFloating icons and It messed up my icons so I disabled the tweak and also DeepEnd, and suddenly my home screen wallpaper was fixed!, I even changed the picture and it worked perfect.
2. I enabled again those 2 tweaks and guess what?, wallpaper got magnified again. So I did the previous step again but It didn't work.
3. Went to Cydia to remove tweaks but suddenly I got a message saying that I reached the limit of repos or apps installed. It totally freaked me out because I was not at the limit and I couldn't remove my tweaks.
4. Removed 3 repos and now it let's me remove tweaks
5. Removed DeepEnd tweak and now wallpaper works perfect!
6. Reinstalled DeepEnd and now wallpaper got MAGNIFIED again.
7. Checked DeepEnd settings, reduced "zoom" option. Now the wallpaper looks better but it is still magnified.
Conclusion: The problem is the DeepEnd tweak and you can reduce the magnify option but just a little bit, not completely. So you better get used to it or remove it.
I guess the solution was prettyg simple and stupid at the same time. I didn't know what tweaks to remove and I started with the last ones that I installed.
Anyways, thanks guys for your support and your quick response!.
Have a good night ! (12:26am in here)
P.D. Maybe this will help other people with the same problem.
Last edited by Charliex3; 06-01-2013 at 12:31 AM.
06-01-2013, 02:58 PM #7
Glad you got it sorted.