Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems with iCaughtU

Default Problems with iCaughtU
    Hi all,

I've tried iCaughtU (not Pro) in the last day and I can't get it to work consistently.

I can't get any emails to be sent at all, neither for entering the passcode incorrectly, nor for trying to shut down the phone from the lock screen (although it does prevent the phone from shutting down). The test emails work perfectly.

1) Are there any conflicts with other Cydia apps that might be causing the problem?
    2) Has anyone encountered this problem, an if so, how did you manage to resolve it/them?
    3) Could it be something to do with being connected to my home wifi, rather than 3g?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I've got the same problem :s

Test email is working. Entering wrong passcode, _NO_ email gets send. I do get the taken picture in my Camera Roll...

Quote Originally Posted by icebergx View Post
    Hi all,

I've tried iCaughtU (not Pro) in the last day and I can't get it to work consistently.

I can't get any emails to be sent at all, neither for entering the passcode incorrectly, nor for trying to shut down the phone from the lock screen (although it does prevent the phone from shutting down). The test emails work perfectly.

1) Are there any conflicts with other Cydia apps that might be causing the problem?
    2) Has anyone encountered this problem, an if so, how did you manage to resolve it/them?
    3) Could it be something to do with being connected to my home wifi, rather than 3g?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Hi guys, i had the same problem but all working fine now. I had to manually reboot my iphone before it started to work. I could get the test emails to work but it wouldnt send any pictures until i restarted my iphone. Im using my own email addy and not a gmail etc. I had to switch on the Use secure connection toggle even tho my mail server doesn't use secure. Works perfectly and even sends the location of the phone.
    Very happy with it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Had the same problem.. I just rebooted my phone and that fixed it