Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Notification Center displays nothing.

Default Notification Center displays nothing.
    Hi there, I'm fairly new to Jailbreaking. Not done so in a long time so not sure if this is an easy fix or not. But basically, I jail broke my iPhone 5 on Monday night and it has been fine since then, however this morning I opened my notification Center and there was nothing there. Just the blank notification Center with the words 'No New Notifications' in the middle. It does not change even if I get texts or Facebook notifications etc and the weather widget is no longer there. I haven't installed any new tweaks which would affect it so I'm not sure what it could be. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  

Some tweaks disable some options, try to detect which one is causing this trouble, i cant tell you which one because the one that i use is for iPad

Thank you. It's sorted itself out, not sure how it did it or for how long but it seems to be working for now, thank you

I am having the same problem, started last night on its own - no new tweaks or any updates installed in a few days. Rebooted the device a couple of time. Strange thing is under Settings-->Notifications the list doesn't populate with all the apps its supposed to have.

Any tips?

I'm glad someone else is having this problem, but it's not sorting itself out on its own. I'm having the same problem where the notifications under settings are perpetually loading and nothing is showing up, and the actual pull-down notification center displays nothing besides "no new notifications"

No new tweaks, no new apps, it just randomly started doing this, and no ammount of reseting or syncing fixes it. I'm afraid nothing short of a full restore then a re-jailbreak is the solution, though I'm hoping spmeone jas an answer. Is there a way to provide screenshots so its easier to see what's going on?

same problem here, just happened today. just rebooted twice and it still isn't fixed.

SOLVED! the latest update of (the less-than-legitimate version) AutoAppUpdater breaks all notifications lol. uninstall in cydia and wait for a patch
    Last edited by miket0429; 07-12-2013 at 02:36 PM.

miket0429 actually hit it spot on. I just installed an update to AutoAppUpdater and it fixed it after the respring.

HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART:

If you have AutoAppUpdater installed from any repo, check to see if there is a newer version, and if there is, install it and respring. Should fix the issue.
    If there isn't a more recent version of AutoAppUpdater from the repo you're using, uninstall it and wait for a newer one.

after jailbreak my iphone is not shoing notifications in notifications centar plessss help

how i found autoappupdater?????///
    Last edited by muneeb002; 10-25-2013 at 02:19 PM.