+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Send iPhone SMS' To PC (Windows)

is a discussion within the

Cydia Support

forums, a part of the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

section;
So I know there have been versions of this for ios 5, with WiFiSMS and Remote SMS , but I can't find anything updated to ios 6. I pretty much
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Send iPhone SMS' To PC (Windows)
    So I know there have been versions of this for ios 5, with WiFiSMS and Remote SMS, but I can't find anything updated to ios 6. I pretty much want to be able to send and receive messages through my iphone, on the computer. I find myself often times not having my phone at me when I need to check my SMS'. It's usually down stairs, or charging down the hall. I would love to be able to still check my SMS' without having to use my phone, either by web browser, or a downloadable application. I would also like to keep my phone number, so apps like Google Voice wont work for me. Any suggestions?

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 769 Posts

Remote Messages (Cydia) is an application that can do this. We will have something special up on it tomorrow.

It doesn't have iOS 6 support yet, but the developer is working on it as we speak. I highly recommend you check it out when our news post goes live.