Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't find app i bought!!

Angry Can't find app i bought!!
    I just bought the gridlock app in cydia and can't find it anywhere on my phone please help I don't want to waste money!!

It's not technically an app. It's considered a tweak. There is no icon on your springboard. Try moving your icons on your springboard. You should be able to place them where ever you want. Hope this helps...

Yes your totally right I feel dumb now hahah, I thought there was something I had to enable. But now I have a bigger problem I downloaded something and my phone icon is totally gone can't find that anywhere, which is kinda important to make calls lol, so I removed the last thing I installed and I still can't find it, and then it won't let me have a background I'll make the background a picture but it just stays black. I hope I didn't mess up my phone :/

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

What repo did ya the tweak from? And is the phone icon gone or just white?

Nope it's completely gone no icon or app or keypad nothing. I don't remember exactly who the apps were from I remember one was a blackberry torch sounds for texts and one that changed the color of the alert background, neither of them worked so I deleted them and then it was gone. I'm thinking I might have to hook it up to iTunes and restore from my backup I don't know what else to do :/

Thanks

Ya put your phone in safe mode an see if it comes up?

Ok how would I do that lol

Thanks

Ya got sbsettings off of Cydia?

If ya do swipe from left to right on the top of ya phone. Hit the power button and the safe mode.
    If ya don't have it. Turn ya phone off when the apple logo comes up hold the up volume button and that should put ya phone into safe mode