+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unable to purchase via Amazon

is a discussion within the

Cydia Support

forums, a part of the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

section;
I'm trying to buy something from Cydia Store. I'm using the Amazon Payment option, but after entering my email and my password, Cydia won't let me sign in to purchase.
    Thanks

Default Unable to purchase via Amazon
    I'm trying to buy something from Cydia Store. I'm using the Amazon Payment option, but after entering my email and my password, Cydia won't let me sign in to purchase.

Anyone have that issue as well?
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm having the same issue as well. It's like the "sign in" button on the amazon payments screen does nothing after inputing email address and password. A solution would be much appreciated!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeSlayer View Post

Anyone have that issue as well?
    same thing happened to me during my first purchase at cydia. what email and password are you entering when you get to the amazon website? if you are entering the email address and password you used when you created your cydia account, amazon won't recognize the info you are entering. if you want to use the amazon payment option and you don't have an amazon account, you need to create an account with amazon. hope this helps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I figured it out! Turns out, if your amazon account email is the same as your cydia log in email (google for me), then it won't work. Switch your amazon email OR your cydia log in email and it should work just fine.