Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: does saurik respond to emails?

Default does saurik respond to emails?
    Paid for an app on cydia, upgraded to iphone 4, cydia not recognizing that I purchased the app. Tried emailing saurik and contacting him on twitter, no response. Does he respond to emails or tweets? What's the best way to get a hold of him? It's been a week since I emailed him

Green Apple
    Thanks

That dude stays pretty busy, but YES, he does respond to email/twitter

Quote Originally Posted by juiceguy View Post
    That dude stays pretty busy, but YES, he does respond to email/twitter
    It has been about a couple of weeks since I emailed him multiple times. but not a single reponse.

I respect this dude and am grateful for what he does but he can not NOT supporting his paid apps like this.

What app? Some apps are device specific. So when you buy it you are only buying it for that device. Some let you contact the dev to transfer it to a new device once. Otherwise they make you buy it again when buying new device.

Quote Originally Posted by bk0908 View Post
    It has been about a couple of weeks since I emailed him multiple times. but not a single reponse.

I respect this dude and am grateful for what he does but he can not NOT supporting his paid apps like this.
    Can you explain a little bit about the problem? We might be able to suggest alternate ways of resolving this - for example some kinds of payment issues can be resolved by talking to support at PayPal or Amazon Payments (whichever you used).