Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A few questions about Cydia apps

Default A few questions about Cydia apps
    1. Are there any good, free or cheap iPhone location apps? I downloaded Cerebro earlier today, but my phone kept screwing up and restarting, so I uninstalled it. It looked like it'd be a pretty cool app...just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems with it or if there was a competing app.

2. I have downloaded My3G on my phone. I'm hoping to jailbreak my wife's soon (she has an iPhone 4 on 4.1). I know with official Apple apps if you pay for one app, you can put it on both phones without paying extra. Is this possible with cydia apps or will I need to pay another $3.99 to put My3G on her phone?

3. When will the 4.1 jailbreak for the iPhone 4 be available?! Will the first available jailbreak be tethered or untethered? I really don't want a tethered jailbreak!

TIA!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,559 Times in 7,112 Posts

1. I have used Frifri, its ok, but I havent found any that I really like in the app store either.
    2. As long as you use the same sign in for cydia then you should be able to put it on both without paying twice.
    3. Nobody knows these answers for sure yet. If I had to guess I would say very soon and untethered.