Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rock Androidlock XT

Default Rock Androidlock XT
    So it appears I screwed up. I uninstalled ROCK, now Android Lock XT says I need to license it.

So how do I fix this when Cydia doesn't even show the app?

Reinstall rock

Well I guess its too late for that (but I tried) I had also uninstalled Android Lock XT and its not available on Cydia.

Same thing happened to me. Running basic Android Lock without the ability to customize appearance, delay setting, etc. If developer is reading, please advise. I am on 3.12, so it should run ok if I can get it back.
    . . . . . . Zeke

Yep me too. Uninstalled rock and no license is found. I then Reinstalled rock but the problem was still there. I don't even know how to transfer purchased to Cydia.

plz put on cydia. android lock xt is AWESOME!!!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5h4d0w's Avatar
    Thanks

I had also purchased AnrdroidLock XT from Rock, and later upgraded Rock through Cydia. What I didn't realize is that the new version of Rock didn't allow you to do ANYTHING (because Cydia replaced Rock). I uninstalled Rock, thinking that I didn't need it anymore, and noticed that none of my Rock Apps would boot because the licenses were removed along with it. I couldn't get my licenses back, because of Rock being disabled.

You will just have to wait for AndroidLock XT to be added to Cydia's store, and log-in to the Cydia Store with your Rock ID to get it back.

From the developer:

RockYourPhone didn't tell us developers that they were going to block RockApp and invalidate licenses in the recent update. They told us they would be running to the end of the month.
    Your license will be transferred as soon as the new package will be published on Cydia. This will happen really soon, it just needs to be approved.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    . . . . . . Zeke

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Here is what I got from the dev. Similar to above, but with a date:

RockYourPhone didn't tell us developers that they were going to block RockApp and invalidate licenses in the recent update. They told us they would be running to the end of the month.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    I did submit the package to Cydia on 20/09/2010 but approval is taking longer than usual because there are many apps/themes being moved from Rock to Cydia.
    I hope it will be approved in the next days.

- Zmaster

It is in Cydia now. Working great. Version 2.1 now.
    Last edited by Hyperextension; 09-28-2010 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost