Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! - Cydia, Swaptunes, Swapphotos

Default HELP! - Cydia, Swaptunes, Swapphotos
    Hi Guys,

So sorry to bother you, but Im having a slight panic attack!

I downloaded and installed the new 3.0 software, however now majorly regret it as I dont have Cydia anymore, and all the apps I had downloaded from it!

I can't find Cydia on app store, and I have lost the swaptunes, swapphotos applications..

Can someone help me get back Cydia and swaptunes atleast? I can't find them in search anywhere..

Help

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soodeh For This Useful Post:

DigitalHackerx (08-11-2009)

Download redsn0w (located here Apple Forums & iPhone Forums, Mods, Hacks, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads - redsn0w Windows 0.8) and follow the instructions that it gives when you are running it.

Follow this guide underneath in order to install Cydia. Follow it to a T except do not check off the "Unlock" option.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...0-redsn0w.html
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

your phone became unjailbroken because you downloaded an update. just do what the other guy said if that happens again. also cydia is a jailbroken app its impossible to find it in the app store and so is installer and icey.
    Last edited by DigitalHackerx; 08-11-2009 at 03:49 AM. Reason: needed to add more