Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSpazio repository new Cydia address

I have the same thing going on and came here to see if there was a fix. Hopefully we can find something soon.
    Sig Spam not allowed.

Anyone has solved the problem?

still having the SAME problem and I even upgraded to 4.2.1 and reloaded cydia and all of my apps about a week ago...something is wrong with ispazio and I can't believe it appears to be such a limited group of people...otherwise it would surely have found a solution by now.

what gives?!

Still getting those two responses...whether I type in the old address OR the "new" address that keda51 posted up there.

hmm....this is very frustrating since some things are downloadable ONLY from iSpazio...

Last edited by ref21; 03-16-2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

And, to make things worse, nobody answers their mail, not even to say "we're aware of that"

You'd think the developers of apps that are only available on iSpazio would make a big deal out of it...since the app I'm looking for is $4.99 and iSpazio is preventing me from downloading it...someone is missing out on some $$$...cause I'm certainly not the only one.

!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

So I got this response from CoconutApps regarding the iSpazio Repo after I asked them to not put their upcoming app, Celeste, on the iSpazio Repo!

Appears that iSpazio does not exist anymore...yet that still doesn't explain why some ispazio-only apps do not exist, but...I guess it doesn't matter for me since I was searching for a bluetooth app (iBlueNova from meDevil was my best option I thought) but Celeste comes out this next week or so and it looks WAY better! (CocoaNuts | Crack team of Tweakologists!

Hope that helps everyone...wasn't the answer I was expecting, but an answer nonetheless!

Last edited by ref21; 03-16-2011 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I already found the app I was looking for in another repo, but when I added it to cydia, I've got the error msg from ispazio
    (i.e. ispaziorepo.com sub-process bin/bzip2 returned an error code(2)). Does anybody know how to get rid of it?

The most recent address for ispazio is: repo.ispazio.net. Try this and let me know if it works

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cjeffm For This Useful Post:

hispasat (05-09-2011), Nigelluke (04-20-2011), pmg4lktan (06-10-2011), somi13 (01-11-2012), tito12 (04-05-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by cjeffm View Post
    The most recent address for ispazio is: repo.ispazio.net. Try this and let me know if it works

nice one cjeffm worked like a charm,trying to get this for ages,

Thanks, works at last

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tito12 For This Useful Post:

Kalaharijack (06-28-2012)

Default cjeffm... you're the bomb!!!
    That's right homie!!! You rocked! Been having problems with this repo since like FOREVER!!! Now it's working again. Thanks!:

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kalaharijack's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi
    Thanks for the info, the source IS ' .repo.ispazio.net. install ok for me on ios 5 (Absinthe) Iphone 3gs

Thumbs up Thanks!
    I just registered to thank you! Thanks a lot!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kalaharijack's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi guys,
    Ispazio, fo me just is not worth it, it gave me Huge problems,
    So i just uninstalled it.
    Glad to of been of help.
    Regards

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345