Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSpazio repository new Cydia address

ARGHH this pisses me off i can see that other people got it successfully but then when i try to add the source of course i fail HELP PLEASE

Sweet
    Keithsta

I know this is an old thread but iSpazio seems to be unreachable again, anyone else having this problem? I know a lot of the italian repos (such as BYI) have been shutting down due to law enforcement pressure over copyrights but I thought iSpazio was in the clear.
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

Im having the same problem too

Is there anyone else having these problem? How can we solve this
    Last edited by tarugo; 04-28-2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tarugo View Post
    .. How can we solve this
    We can't solve this. When the site comes back up the error will go away.

Oh that means the repo is down? Thanks for clearing that up

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

^^ When this happens, I use my trusty computer (or Mobile Terminal) from the iPhone and use ping and/or tracert to check the hosts.

IE: ping ispaziorepository.com

The following error is returned.
    "Ping request could not find host ispaziorepository.com. Please check the name and try again"

This error means the name cannot be converted to an IP number. Maybe the DNS servers are down or worse
    Last edited by Mes; 04-28-2010 at 01:42 PM.

So i guess everbodys having the same problem from ispazio i removed it for now and prolly install it again after couple days

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

^^FYI: There are other reasons Cydia can have problems (although not this specific problem). When adding a non-nice (or other non-authorized, cracked app site -- you know, then ones we aren't supposed to talk about on MMI), they don't follow the Cydia rules nicely and sometimes create issues with authorized sites. I've personally experienced this. I'm always playing around. I enjoy looking and seeing what the different communities (including the cracking community) are doing. Sometimes I find nice little jewels (like ... modifying the Cydia status file to remove the notification to update a older app that I don't want to update . A perfect example: Android-Lock and LockCalendar.

well then i guess subscribed til fixed...

i'm looking for skrewcommon is there anywhere else i can find this? or is ispazio the only repo that carries skrewcommon.(ispazio is the creator of ispazio correct?)
    Last edited by hiimhaiii; 04-28-2010 at 06:17 PM.

i was searching for where i found it a couple days ago, but ispazio seems to be back up now, at least i just searched in cydia on my phone and found it under their repository

Quote Originally Posted by prophetizer View Post
    i was searching for where i found it a couple days ago, but ispazio seems to be back up now, at least i just searched in cydia on my phone and found it under their repository
    Yep it appears to be back up, guess they were updating to a shiny new website, good stuff.
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

I am still getting the error.

I'm still getting the error message too with ispazio

Getting this one too...
    Failed to fetch
    http://iphone.org.hk/apt/./Packages.gz HTTP/1.1 404 not found

how do I delete them in cydia so I don't see the error message every time I start cydia?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Use Cyfix GUI

Cyfix GUI does not fix this problem, I still get:

Code:
    W: GPG error: http://ispaziorepo.com ./ Release: The following signatures were invalid: NODATA 1 NODATA 2
    W: Failed to fetch http://ispaziorepo.com/cydia/apt/./Packages.bz2  Sub-process /bin/bzip2 returned an error code (2)

E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
    Seems to be one of those errors that you have to cope with...

Let's hope for the iOS4 JB

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rinnycoop121's Avatar
    Thanks

ANy updates on ispazio or is it gone for good?
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnycoop121 View Post
    ANy updates on ispazio or is it gone for good?
    I was told in another thread it's ispaziorepository.com but I'm afraid to enter it again. Don't like to ssh for a stupid repo. Not again anyways.

I have added the new address several times after rejbing to find the app problem with mywi and it has loaded each time and worked

ispaziorepository.com works for me. Why isn't this updated by Cydia since ispazio is a "standard" repository?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast