Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help please!

Default help please!
    Hey all, I had jailbroken my 3g and was having fun with all the little apps I had, well that ended when I couldnt get SSH to connect anymore. I tried everything, it kept having an error... It was ever since I was messin around in putty... Well, I restored, and now I have NO default icons, no cydia icon, nothing but my app store icons?? If I restore to factory settings, the iphone will have to update to 2.1, and I dont feel like having no apps work with 2.1... Help please!!! thank you

p.s. I dont even have the dock icons, the dock is messed up and even though I restored I still have themes from before I restored.

i need help asap guys, please
    Last edited by Sp3llz; 08-06-2008 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You need to restore to factory 2.0. You do still have the copy you dowloaded so that you could pwn it right? Put your phone into DFU and shift+click restore then choose the original 2.0 FW. Once you get your phone working correctly on original 2.0 you can then jailbreak again just like you did before.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Oh i forgot about the download... Thanks man!!!!!