Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Remember when Modmyi had all the good apple news?

Thanks

Default Remember when Modmyi had all the good apple news?
    I'm not totally complaining here. I still love the site. It seems like I'm going to redmondpie and other sites for news lately. I mean there wasn't ever a IOS 10 is now LIVE post. No apple stock news or other stuff. Heck there was the iPhone 7 announcement and there was only 1 post on the day of. I know people get busy and stuff but where is that classic news coverage that is more than the "TOP Jailbreak apps this week!" (BTW somehow seems to be double posted half the time). I'm just missing that investigative reporting that I used to love about modmyi.

Thanks for listening.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mookest For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (09-13-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,493 Times in 7,571 Posts

As you may know, MMi has been going through some changes. Some of our Moderators have been trying to pick up the slack and stay relevant.

I can tell you that very soon you will see some Big and New changes to our Site. (look, content, writers and more). So hang in there and see that we all still care and and hope that you will be happy and enjoy what is planned.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

EVO (09-13-2016), Mookest (09-14-2016), Simon (09-13-2016)

Thanks

Thanks blkcadi, you've been a great help.

Thanks

Still Hanging in there. This site is losing its momentum. News is not hard to report.

Stories like.

10.0.2 is out.

iOS 10.0.2 Jailbreak Installer Release Date :

With iOS 10 updated for the second time, we should now expect Tag or Pangu to release an iOS 10.0.2 jailbreak rather than just for iOS 10. When they work on their jailbreaks, they want them to work on the maximum number of devices and the latest iOS version they possibly can. There is a good chance that iOS 10.0.2 has patched the vulnerabilities used in Todesco’s iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak anyway so they won’t be usable by either team. This is part of the reason why jailbreak teams do not announce what they are doing until they are ready to release. Doing so does nothing more than telling Apple that there are vulnerabilities that need patching up and that is exactly what they do before the jailbreak can be released.
    For now, if you are still running on iOS 9.3 and using PPHelper jailbreak, hold on to it.

iOS 10 Jailbreak Pangu is Ready? Developer Waits for iOS 10.1 Update so It won't Go to Waste [RUMOR] : Tech : University Herald

People want to hear jailbreak. Where apple stock is.

Apple Nabs Price-Target Hike On Higher iPhone Sales Target

Citigroup boosted its price target on Apple stock to 130 from 120 and reiterated a buy rating. (Apple)
    PATRICK SEITZ9/30/2016
    FacebookTwitterLinkedInPrintShare Reprints
    Apple (AAPL) stock received a pick-me-up Friday from an optimistic report by investment bank Citigroup.

Citigroup analyst Jim Suva boosted his price target for Apple to 130 from 120 and reiterated his buy rating. Apple ended the trading up 0.8% to 113.05 on the stock market today.

Apple Patent Could Bring True Tone Display to Apple Watch by Measuring Ambient Light Through Skin
    (Apple Patent Could Bring True Tone Display to Apple Watch by Measuring Ambient Light Through Skin)

Tons of news and ModmyI will suffer member losses for telling us what new jailbreak apps are so cool that it makes you puke.

Please I urge you. Recruit or announce something. Please. I don't want to see this sight die do to lazyness or " It's gonna be better soon" Rumors or promises. Reputation is all. Bring back the glory by reporting the news again.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mookest For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (10-02-2016), blkcadi (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,610 Times in 8,006 Posts

You are more than welcome to post any stories you would like to write here: http://modmyi.com/forums/member-written-iphone-news/
    We have been promoting quite a few of those in that section to stories on the front page while we wait for the changes to happen.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,336 Times in 7,633 Posts

Pangu won't release until China gets iPhone 7 / 7Plus which they don't have yet. They need to test on iPhone 7.

And they also won't release until at least 10.1. So that Portrait Mode for 7Plus is functional.

Those are my educated guesses.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (10-03-2016), King_O_Hill (10-03-2016)

Are the big and new changes still coming?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,493 Times in 7,571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    Are the big and new changes still coming?
    Yes, we realize it has been taking sometime time, but I have been told when it begins it will happen fast.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

punjabi212 (01-18-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Yes, we realize it has been taking sometime time, but I have been told when it begins it will happen fast.
    Sounds good. Thanks.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabi212 For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (01-18-2017)

I agree. I've been buying an Android and iPhone every year. Always enjoy having both to play with. Last year I skipped the iPhone. This year when I got my 7 plus it seems like a Ghost Town...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boostnsubaru View Post
    I agree. I've been buying an Android and iPhone every year. Always enjoy having both to play with. Last year I skipped the iPhone. This year when I got my 7 plus it seems like a Ghost Town...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is this site dead?

What happened to this site?

I would be surprised if I see another article..
    This makes me sad