+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone not connecting

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Hi Guys I just got a brand new iphone and before i pluged it into the computer i downloads a fair few songs from itunes and now i plug it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone not connecting
    Hi Guys
    I just got a brand new iphone and before i pluged it into the computer i downloads a fair few songs from itunes and now i plug it in and it tells me i have to restore

So is there anyway i can backup all my music and app data without useing itunes ?

and i was not sure where to put this so Modds please move if it's in the wrong area

Cheers Ratman

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

iTunes will remember you have downloaded them, as long as you use the same iTunes id. When you open iTunes it should download them to your PC or Mac, with ever you have, so once you restore and sync it to your phone it should install them back onto it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the problem is i can't get itunes to connect to the store either so is there anyway to download them stright to the phone

the reason i can't connect to the store is i'm on the work computer and i can't do it on my computer because i'm runing linux