Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Whats wrong with my computer monitor

Default Whats wrong with my computer monitor
    I'll be away for like 10 minutes to 20 minutes and when I come back my monitor is asleep and when I turn it back on it comes up with an error saying it can't read the HDMI or DVI cords and I'll also notice that my wifi adapter is off also but my gaming computer is still on. I have no idea what to do and this problem has been happening all day. I'm on windows 8. I'm using the white dvi adapter plug cord.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,534 Times in 7,104 Posts

Check your power settings to see what time settings you have for monitor, hard drives etc to go off is.

Well I fixed the problem. I have another problem. I'm using a D Link wireless adapter for my desktop computer and its getting really slow connection. Anyway to fix this?

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

It has a slow connection like the wireless signal is weak, or as in the adapter is performing slowly? Do you have the most up to date drivers installed? How far are you from the wireless source? Is the USB connector plugged in snugly?
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan

I have another question to ask you guys! Am I able to run Simcity 5 on my Windows 8 computer?

That depends entirely on your hardware specs.

But yes, simcity 5 runs on windows 8. Just dont expect it to work well on a $350 laptop.