+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I'm considering the new HTC One, anyone feel the same?

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
When I have some free time I'm going to check it out at the tmobile store and if I really like it I may end up switching. The only problems
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default I'm considering the new HTC One, anyone feel the same?
    When I have some free time I'm going to check it out at the tmobile store and if I really like it I may end up switching.
    The only problems I foresee is that the camera sucks and the larger size might be an issue. I like to keep my phone in my front pocket and this might not fit!

I'm kind of tired of all this apple secrecy and playing the waiting game for new products and jailbreaks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you are tired of apple products then you can. HTC one is such a nice phone. it has nice review in market.

Thanks

I am thinking the same,

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,125 Times in 5,498 Posts

No
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    keeping my Jb iPad mini but have a Galaxy S4 on preorder.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have a ipad 3rd gen jb'd as well, so I will still have access to iOS

Thanks
    Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thunderwolf333 View Post
    When I have some free time I'm going to check it out at the tmobile store and if I really like it I may end up switching.
    The only problems I foresee is that the camera sucks and the larger size might be an issue. I like to keep my phone in my front pocket and this might not fit!

I'm kind of tired of all this apple secrecy and playing the waiting game for new products and jailbreaks.
    Apple secrecy is pretty much broken waiting game? They release 1 new phone once a year.

The HTC One is an awesome phone i absolutely love it. Great if your into media content like movies or music, or if you like staying up with the latest news with its built in Blink feed ( i like to call it unapped flip board) It has a great uni-body design and the screen is absolutely amazing. It is bigger then the iphone 5 but honestly it still seems to be a manageable size. Htc sense overlay is always clean and easy to use. The infrared is awesome you can set all your tvs up with it and never have to worry about losing or finding the remote again.

Now for the downside ( its not apple ) The ultra pixel camera is great in low light situations but sucks in just about every other aspect. Zoe would be really cool if it was on a better 8+ normal megapixel camera. Not as user friendly as iOS. Headphone jack is at the top. Not repairable so you better get ins because if you drop it and something happens your sol.

If iPhone didn't exist i would have been first inline to grab the HTC One. And i myself have thought about buying one just as a secondary device for my other line. The choice is yours not going to come stock you or beat you over the head if you switch its an excellent phone by a great manufacture. Just not for me.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-25-2013)