Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 142

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: In 5 days I will release nothing and just waste people's time

  1. #101
    This just made sexting obsolete...

  2. #102
    Hello everyone. Those of u that know me know I'm a serious guy. I must confess that I'm one of the beta testers and it is indeed amazing. To put all doubt to rest I will post a link to the video myself. Now TeamEdward has threatened a lawsuit against any testers releasing any information before him but y'all need to see this.

    Just like the theme there is a unique way to access this link I will post later. First off u will need a Internet connection (obviously) but here is where it gets special. When u click on the link it will access your mic and webcam. At this time u need to spit on the screen and say these exact words, "Give it to me you dirty metal whore". At this time the video should start buffering. You have ten seconds to stimulate it to give it to u. I find its best to slowly rub the ethernet port in a clockwise motion, very important, and if done correctly the video will play.

    For desktop users this may be a little difficult because u need to maintain eye contact with your webcam. Don't worry it can be done. This is what is commonly referred to in the tech industry as the ole reach around. Every IT professional knows this method.

    I sincerely hope y'all are ready for this grounding breaking theme and new video viewing method. Have a great day everyone. WARCRAFT!!!
    Last edited by Krima; 03-27-2013 at 07:43 AM.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (03-27-2013), Simon (03-27-2013)

  4. #103
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,789
    Thanks
    7,002
    Thanked 15,561 Times in 7,112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Hello everyone. Those of u that know me know I'm a serious guy. I must confess that I'm one of the beta testers and it is indeed amazing. To put all doubt to rest I will post a link to the video myself. Now TeamEdward has threatened a lawsuit against any testers releasing any information before him but y'all need to see this.

    Just like the theme there is a unique way to access this link I will post later. First off u will need a Internet connection (obviously) but here is where it gets special. When u click on the link it will access your mic and webcam. At this time u need to spit on the screen and say these exact words, "Give it to me you dirty metal whore". At this time the video should start buffering. You have ten seconds to stimulate it to give it to u. I find its best to slowly rub the ethernet port in a clockwise motion, very important, and if done correctly the video will play.

    For desktop users this may be a little difficult because u need to maintain eye contact with your webcam. Don't worry it can be done. This is what is commonly referred to in the tech industry as the ole reach around. Every IT professional knows this method.

    I sincerely hope y'all are ready for this grounding breaking theme and new video viewing method. Have a great day everyone. WARCRAFT!!!
    Wow! Sounds EPIC!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  6. #104
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Someone say Warcraft?

  7. #105
    Yep someone did. How epic is that new video viewing method. This guy is an innovator. Get ready.

  8. #106
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    LOL at this
    Last edited by chiraagnt; 03-27-2013 at 09:12 AM.

  9. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Hello everyone. Those of u that know me know I'm a serious guy. I must confess that I'm one of the beta testers and it is indeed amazing.
    Although I like to keep the identities of beta testers secret, I can confirm that Krima is indeed a beta tester. I denied him at first because his participation required using a much smaller DNA reader. Fortunately, Fleshlight agreed to send us one of their 2 inch versions. So it all worked out. Thanks for all your 'hard' work, Krima.

  10. #108
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,789
    Thanks
    7,002
    Thanked 15,561 Times in 7,112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamEdward View Post
    Although I like to keep the identities of beta testers secret, I can confirm that Krima is indeed a beta tester. I denied him at first because his participation required using a much smaller DNA reader. Fortunately, Fleshlight agreed to send us one of their 2 inch versions. So it all worked out. Thanks for all your 'hard' work, Krima.
    Ok, that's a little funny.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  12. #109
    Won't be asking the kids to answer the phone for me anymore.

  13. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamEdward View Post
    Although I like to keep the identities of beta testers secret, I can confirm that Krima is indeed a beta tester. I denied him at first because his participation required using a much smaller DNA reader. Fortunately, Fleshlight agreed to send us one of their 2 inch versions. So it all worked out. Thanks for all your 'hard' work, Krima.
    Ha jokes on you man. I already confessed weeks ago in another thread about my small penis. Nothing new u r sharing here. Now get back to work.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  15. #111
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,212
    Thanks
    3,931
    Thanked 10,209 Times in 6,214 Posts

    ^There are surgeries and perhaps foam injection methods that may help you with your problem little buddy, just sayin'.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  17. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^There are surgeries and perhaps foam injection methods that may help you with your problem little buddy, just sayin'.
    Thanks but its important to me to remain as God intended. This is how He chose to make me and I need to accept it and be happy. Thanks for your suggestions though.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  19. #113
    There's no way that I'm "touching" this discussion!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Krima (03-27-2013)

  21. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    There's no way that I'm "touching" this discussion!
    Come on buddy lets "do" this together. Lets give it the "old college try".

    Ok, unlike TeamEdward I keep my promises. Here is "a" link to a video that will help you better understand the type of themer TeamEdward really is. I removed the complex viewing method I mentioned earlier. Please pay close attention to the words.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lvIzLwJE04
    Last edited by Krima; 03-27-2013 at 10:38 AM.

  22. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    There's no way that I'm "touching" this discussion!
    Don't be scared!
    I can lent you a hand.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-27-2013), Krima (03-27-2013)

  24. #116
    @krima @ras

    Now I'm really creeped out with the thought of you 2 helping me.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Krima (03-27-2013), rasputin007 (03-30-2013)

  26. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    @krima @ras

    Now I'm really creeped out with the thought of you 2 helping me.
    Don't be my friend. Life is a journey and sometimes u arrive at places u initially didn't intend but once u r there u find its not too bad. So take a deep breathe, lay back gently, and just enjoy it.
    Last edited by Krima; 03-27-2013 at 06:43 PM.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  28. #118
    Krima, your boyfriend above is mad at you for cheating on him I think.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  29. #119
    Today's the day, hope the female DNA reader is at least beta ready.

  30. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by The_13th_Plague View Post
    Today's the day, hope the female DNA reader is at least beta ready.
    Did I mentioned that I am willing to help any Lady to get that female DNA reader to work?
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-30-2013)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •