Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1827

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The Great Debate

  1. #1741
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,870
    Thanks
    3,819
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

    Think there is a "Thanks" thread somewhere that was started years ago. I'll have to search for it.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    meth357 (05-19-2014)

  3. #1742
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,519
    Thanks
    42,206
    Thanked 17,980 Times in 6,537 Posts

    Sorry, apparently I'm not hitting it too much lately.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-20-2014)

  5. #1743
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,870
    Thanks
    3,819
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Sorry, apparently I'm not hitting it too much lately.
    That's what she said. zing....................

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-20-2014), King_O_Hill (05-19-2014), Krima (05-19-2014), MamaJaay (05-19-2014), menard_00 (05-20-2014)

  7. #1744
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,519
    Thanks
    42,206
    Thanked 17,980 Times in 6,537 Posts

    I knew I left that out there. I was waiting to see who caught it.

    Luv ya Bo!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (05-20-2014)

  9. #1745
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-22-2014), blkcadi (05-20-2014)

  11. #1746

  12. #1747
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,870
    Thanks
    3,819
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Lol, don't do it. Let it rest in peace
    That's what I thought also when I realized it was a closed thread.

  13. #1748
    I dont even get a thanks for having the link saved and posted it
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (05-20-2014), Simon (05-20-2014)

  15. #1749
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,870
    Thanks
    3,819
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

    what a cry baby^

  16. #1750

  17. #1751
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,870
    Thanks
    3,819
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    No thanks for you! Lol


    Last edited by blkcadi; 05-20-2014 at 07:04 PM.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-20-2014), meth357 (05-21-2014), Simon (05-20-2014)

  19. #1752

  20. #1753
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    30,870
    Thanks
    3,819
    Thanked 9,889 Times in 6,042 Posts

    A classic.

  21. #1754
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,519
    Thanks
    42,206
    Thanked 17,980 Times in 6,537 Posts

    Navigon is probably the best navigational software for a smartphone. It's not cheap either. I also have 2 navigon windshield mount units that stay in the cars.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (06-10-2014), Simon (06-11-2014)

  23. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Navigon is probably the best navigational software for a smartphone. It's not cheap either. I also have 2 navigon windshield mount units that stay in the cars.
    Interesting. I've never heard of it. The stock Apple Maps software tracks my car to within a few feet of my location not to mention Google Maps for iOS which is also rock on. I've never felt the need to buy any other software for navigation. And with iOS native navigation apps they're always current. Third part navigation programs require map updates periodically that aren't automatic.

    Is there something I'm missing? Am I comparing apples & oranges?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  24. #1756
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,594
    Thanks
    6,858
    Thanked 15,285 Times in 7,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Interesting. I've never heard of it. The stock Apple Maps software tracks my car to within a few feet of my location not to mention Google Maps for iOS which is also rock on. I've never felt the need to buy any other software for navigation. And with iOS native navigation apps they're always current. Third part navigation programs require map updates periodically that aren't automatic.

    Is there something I'm missing? Am I comparing apples & oranges?
    Little bit ya. Biggest difference for me and others who travel who would choose between something like Apple maps and Navigon is the maps are pre-loaded with Navigon (and tom-tom) whereas Apple maps and Google maps require a data connection. Not always an option for someone traveling abroad, data roaming is a killer. I used to use tom tom all the time, then tried Navigon and do like it a lot better, been my go to gps app when I travel.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-11-2014)

  26. #1757
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Little bit ya. Biggest difference for me and others who travel who would choose between something like Apple maps and Navigon is the maps are pre-loaded with Navigon (and tom-tom) whereas Apple maps and Google maps require a data connection. Not always an option for someone traveling abroad, data roaming is a killer. I used to use tom tom all the time, then tried Navigon and do like it a lot better, been my go to gps app when I travel.
    Here here we are the NAVIGON crew

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryanDC For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-11-2014), Simon (06-11-2014)

  28. #1758
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,594
    Thanks
    6,858
    Thanked 15,285 Times in 7,011 Posts

    Funny thing these new fangled devices we have. They update automatically over the air like magic. No usb or computer needed. Amazing! lol

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (06-11-2014)

  30. #1759
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Funny thing these new fangled devices we have. They update automatically over the air like magic. No usb or computer needed. Amazing! lol
    My brand new 2012 TomTom still needed USB.. I sold it on eBay - no need for it with turn by turn in my phone... very lean on data.. Each to his own!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  31. #1760
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,594
    Thanks
    6,858
    Thanked 15,285 Times in 7,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    My brand new 2012 TomTom still needed USB.. I sold it on eBay - no need for it with turn by turn in my phone... very lean on data.. Each to his own!
    Dude, your iPhone bud. Isn't that what we are here for lol? Tom Tom and Navigon apps for iOS. Nobody was talking about those old GPS only devices.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-11-2014)

Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •