+ Reply
Page 72 of 91 FirstFirst ... 22 627071727374 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1801

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Great Debate

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
I don't think Schnedi will come here. Not a lot of people know this because it has never once been mentioned here but this thread was created as a result
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,291 Times in 2,312 Posts

I don't think Schnedi will come here. Not a lot of people know this because it has never once been mentioned here but this thread was created as a result of me and NewD's constant bickering.

I don't blame anyone for not knowing this, it's just something I don't like to talk about.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (04-11-2014), Heine (04-11-2014), iRyanKGT (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,983 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    they told me that his been on Sinfuli website and stealing stuff and share, i also didn't believe it until i went to check myself in this forum
    Perhaps your not familiar with the Sinful website, a known notorious pirate site. Those clowns have been stealing paid themes, art, widgets and posting them up for free without any regards to the original dev for years. I highly doubt that anyone on Sinful has created their own stuff from scratch, so to accuse someone of stealing from that website is ridiculous. Even if someone did, it serves them right, and they can get a taste of their own medicine.

Just my

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (04-11-2014), besanford (04-11-2014), Heine (04-11-2014), iRyanKGT (04-12-2014), Krima (04-11-2014), ogkikz (04-11-2014), Pocyahtstu (04-11-2014)

Thanks

@Bacardi85

Couldn't help myself had to reply. I recently made an account due to needing help. But I have been a long time lurker.

I have noticed that you are great when it comes to helping people, so props to you. However throughout the eli7e thread, not all, but most of the time when ever stuff hits the fan your at the center of it. Why? Also about the iconomatics not being very fitting for elite, in my opinion I found your widget to not be very fitting. But so what, everyone has different tastes and if people learn to accept that the world would be a happier place. Just my two cents.

Your a damn pain, but a helpful pain haha.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crispychips For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (04-12-2014), TexasDeltaSig (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,551 Times in 4,329 Posts

Schnedi couldn't have Gold Status if he were a re-packager of Sinfuli stuff. Too many checks and balances in place for Gold to have ever been awarded him.

But - having said that - Schnedi has been called out - several times - even by well-known fellow "Gold Members" on his "borrowing habits" - without credit giving. Schnedi isn't all that "original" sometimes.. He grabs other work and then takes it to a higher place - and then never gives credit where it is clearly due.

So he's not a pirate.. But a "modder" as opposed to a "designer" and he rarely credits the work he's borrowed from. I understand Bacardi's concern.

But, Romy, you can't call a "colored dot" "your creation" bro. MANY MANY modders have put that colored dot at the bottom of icons long before you did.. Have you credited them? That color dot at the bottom has been around since iOS5.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (04-11-2014), iRyanKGT (04-12-2014), Pocyahtstu (04-11-2014), TexasDeltaSig (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,660 Times in 4,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    Lol you sound like a pouting child Bacardi.
    Cut it out will ya....
    Leave people alone.that dude isn't bothering you

What you gonna do? Cut him... Lol
    Calling him out and if he has the b a l l s? Listen to yourself.
    This is for debates and different point of views.
    Not for internet elementary school fighting.
    You're a grown man, I hope .
    It's been days since you've started some crap so you just had to make some crap up huh

Okay got that off my chest. Stop being lame .
    Goodbye
    no i'm not a pounding child, i'm only put the truth on his face, and i know that a small gang in here support his work.. that actualy not his work

i don't bother anyone since i've been on MMi from last year trust me, i only say my opinion and people don't respect that. and get angry

if his not able to defend himself, that because i'm right

i called him to come here.. because i want to keep the thread clean

when i start that crap was because of this Jaku frame that has no respect on Bars thread, and he posted, also creativity was zero

why posting a iconomatic of any other theme in eli7e thread.. some people agreed with me, some of them keep there mouth shut and some like Dark & I we spoke up, because we are not affraid to say what we are thinking

i created my OverDose Iconomatic with 7 different colors.. why he did the same? with his Ezra2 frame? where is the originality of this?

so from now, i stop sharing because

this is what i'm calling stealing, ezra2 frame + idea from other people not only myself

but those people will always stay same, will never change

also i've download one of his widget

why he has to write "credit to Schnedi

and don't edit mother**kers"

this is ridiculous.. you know how many under age people in this thread?

thats is the reason he has no respect on people
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 04-11-2014 at 08:05 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,868 Times in 6,897 Posts

Was it redline that did that dot/line at the bottom first? Going back now, ah the memories.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-11-2014), iRyanKGT (04-12-2014), Pocyahtstu (04-11-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    But, Romy, you can't call a "colored dot" "your creation" bro. MANY MANY modders have put that colored dot at the bottom of icons long before you did.. Have you credited them? That color dot at the bottom has been around since iOS5.
    yes your right Gary, but come one.. i release the same day myIconomatic few hours back.. and he decide to do the samething, and he release it and tell people thay his playing with his color

he did it in purpose.. sucks to be him

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Was it redline that did that dot/line at the bottom first? Going back now, ah the memories.
    he did only in white version, if i didn't missed the red one

but Simon this is not the point of the colors.. i mean he always do that from other people work, not only myself

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Perhaps your not familiar with the Sinful website, a known notorious pirate site. Those clowns have been stealing paid themes, art, widgets and posting them up for free without any regards to the original dev for years. I highly doubt that anyone on Sinful has created their own stuff from scratch, so to accuse someone of stealing from that website is ridiculous. Even if someone did, it serves them right, and they can get a taste of their own medicine.

Just my
    your right bro about those website.. the "stealing" words was not appopriate on my post 👍
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 04-11-2014 at 08:27 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (04-12-2014)

Thanks

i release the same day myIconomatic few hours back.. and he decide to do the samething, and he release it and tell people thay his playing with his color
    Bacardi, u know I have no problems with u but u can't be upset that he released his version shortly after yours. I see u doing this ALL the time. Someone will release something and BAM, the very next post u release something too. It happens so frequently with u, it has turned into a fun little game with some people.

It doesn't bother me but it's funny that u have a problem with him doing this but u have done the same exact thing to SO many people who post widgets. Just a thought.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-11-2014), GRODER (04-11-2014), iRyanKGT (04-12-2014), P0R7ER (04-11-2014), TexasDeltaSig (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 Times in 646 Posts

@Bacardi Stop crying, you can't seriously be taking all that to heart.
    You do know if you don't like what someone is sharing that you can just scroll by-right?
    If you don't want to use it or like it, just keep it moving.
    Instead if crying about " he's jealous " and stomping your feet.
    Next thing you'll say is that he got more thanks than you.
    As if you could cash them in
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 04-11-2014 at 08:09 AM.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-11-2014), GRODER (04-11-2014), iRyanKGT (04-12-2014), P0R7ER (04-11-2014), TexasDeltaSig (04-11-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Bacardi, u know I have no problems with u but u can't be upset that he released his version shortly after yours. I see u doing this ALL the time. Someone will release something and BAM, the very next post u release something too. It happens so frequently with u, it has turned into a fun little game with some people.

It doesn't bother me but it's funny that u have a problem with him doing this but u have done the same exact thing to SO many people who post widgets. Just a thought.
    show me a post that i did exactly samething from other creators?

and if you talking about the widgets.. i've been working with my friend S1lex & Marty

so none of the widget design are duplicate or copied from someone

your funny

Thanks

Mommy he did on purpose

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (04-11-2014), GRODER (04-11-2014)

Thanks

show me a post that i did exactly samething from other creators?

and if you talking about the widgets.. i've been working with my friend S1lex & Marty

so none of the widget design are duplicate or copied from someone

your funny
    U r misunderstanding my point. I didn't say u stole a design, I am saying u frequently post something shortly after someone else has shared something. Some people feel that this takes away from what they shared.

Sometimes it can be perceived as a little disrespectful to have someone share a widget and the next post u share a different widget. Let their post have a little time is what I'm saying.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

GRODER (04-11-2014), iRyanKGT (04-12-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    U r misunderstanding my point. I didn't say u stole a design, I am saying u frequently post something shortly after someone else has shared something. Some people feel that this takes away from what they shared.

Sometimes it can be perceived as a little disrespectful to have someone share a widget and the next post u share a different widget. Let their post have a little time is what I'm saying.
    i didn't share much widgets, but can't do anything if the thread doesn't move and not active like any other threads

the widget doesn't take 30 minutes to make them happen.. i usualy work in a widget for 3-4 days.. with some test and design

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,423 Times in 6,009 Posts

@Bacardi Stop crying, you can't seriously be taking all that to heart.
    You do know if you don't like what someone is sharing that you can just scroll by-right?
    If you don't want to use it or like it, just keep it moving.
    Instead if crying about " he's jealous " and stomping your feet.
    Next thing you'll say is that he got more thanks than you.
    As if you could cash them in
    Wait, I was told there would be prizes for all these thanks!

Well I guess I've just been wasting my time here.
    I'm out!

Oh, not that I'm trying to get involved here, but I think some of you are missing Romy's point. He is mad that his work is being copied and released by someone else, not that someone is sharing something right after he did, just that he's being copied. My $.02
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-11-2014), Bacardi85 (04-11-2014), besanford (04-11-2014), Heine (04-11-2014), iRyanKGT (04-12-2014), Pocyahtstu (04-11-2014)

Thanks

So I'm lost then bro King O hill....
    Okay so who exactly is copying this young mans work?
    Cause prior to him releasing iconomatics of any style, others did so.
    So he releases a set then sees someone he's not fond of release a set and he gets all upset.
    Everytime he does something good I always thank him in words.
    But he knows I don't like his presentation or as some are implying that it's a lack of language skills.
    I personally do not believe anyone has copied his work.

I guess my bottom line is, as he states regularly.
    If someone doesn't like what is being posted then don't use use and scroll on by.
    But cause it was schneidi he had to say " it was done on purpose" and so on.
    I thought we came here to learn and share and mod.
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 04-11-2014 at 08:37 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

GRODER (04-11-2014), iRyanKGT (04-12-2014)

Thanks

So I'm lost then bro King O hill....
    Okay so who exactly is copying this young mans work?
    Cause prior to him releasing iconomatics of any style, others did so.
    So he releases a set then sees someone he's not fond of release a set and he gets all upset.
    Everytime he does something good I always thank him in words.
    But he knows I don't like his presentation or as some are implying that it's a lack of language skills.
    I personally do not believe anyone has copied his work.
    if you don't like my presentation.. than just click the download link and skip the rest

i do that because i avoid thousands of questions from newbies.. that help most of those people

i'm not just talking about my work on Schnedi.. people they should give the credit to creator and not Schnedi

i've seen a lot of post "Credit to Schnedi"

this is not fair for the creator that did thoses wallpaper/icons/ and widgets

those creators don't deserve that.. and lot of newbies and some poeple don't know where to give credits

thats why i recommend him to create his own stuff.. or mention on his post.. that his start doing it now a little

anyway i'm closing this subject and i'm out

just saying that he has no respect !

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,471 Times in 3,523 Posts

All i'm going to add is there is no point having a debate with Barcadi because he is never wrong. He lives on his own little planet and cannot see any opinion other than his own!!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

ayaz_ (04-11-2014), dmick89 (04-11-2014), GRODER (04-11-2014), iRyanKGT (04-12-2014), Pocyahtstu (04-11-2014), TexasDeltaSig (04-11-2014), Tomme11 (04-11-2014)

Thanks

@Bacardi , lol when I say presentation I mean how you come across to people when you address them.
    You tend to have a negative way of expressing yourself then cover it up with your classic line of " this is me it's my opinion "Etc...
    That's what u was speaking of
    Not your post per say when you share and your helpful directions.
    But nice try

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    All i'm going to add is there is no point having a debate with Barcadi because he is never wrong. He lives on his own little planet and cannot see any opinion other than his own!!
    Lol including the need to have the last word haha
    Which I will let him have now cause I'm not gonna keep pointing the obvious out when I know everyone sees it

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (04-12-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    LOL here you are, how many times you give me sh*t since e6 and i was to positive.. that you where still pushing on the next level to bring me down.. that never happend and you left

i didn't even argue with you on your opinion

remember that positive vibe lol

so i decide to accept you like you are.. i know you don't like me, but i never disrepect you much that you did on me

i did only one time when i called you retarded.. that was because of Vanmask

but otherwise i have respect for all the people who respect me
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 04-11-2014 at 10:26 AM.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,868 Times in 6,897 Posts

he did only in white version, if i didn't missed the red one

but Simon this is not the point of the colors.. i mean he always do that from other people work, not only myself
    I was talking about the theme called redline. From iOS 5 days.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (04-11-2014), iRyanKGT (04-12-2014)