Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1825

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Great Debate

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Disagree. If someone doesn't Americanize it for them it goes way over their heads.

If they don't want non Americanized posts then they shouldn't allow people outside of the US to post
    I don't really agree. U may have been goofing off but I think u knew u would be stirring the pot. I think that's Simons point.

I didn't think anything u said was offensive but it seemed pretty clear that u did know, and therefore intended, to stir people up in a negative way.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Simon (04-06-2014)

This should be fun.

If I wanted to stir people up I would of.

I've done it plenty of times before as you both have witnessed in this thread and others.

I think you've just missed the boat on this one and used me as a scapegoat.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

P0R7ER (04-06-2014)

Are u talking to me Gunny when talking about using u as the scapegoat or Simon?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Not condoning the things he has said to MJ. And didn't go looking for it. But it's one voice proving my point. And there were others. Sifting through your posts today and I found someone who was bored, having some fun with friends, pissing off others, and only adding to the nonsense that was going on in that thread.
    Here's a question for you. Would you carry on and act like that in one of June's threads?
    How I did today? Yes because I wasn't there to piss anyone off. Infact if you start from my first post today I was actually trying to lighten the mood. Even Ryan got that one and we aren't the most civil of people normally.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

If I wanted to stir people up I would of.

I've done it plenty of times before as you both have witnessed in this thread and others.

I think you've just missed the boat on this one and used me as a scapegoat.
    Well congrats man. You stirred the pot. And without even trying. Talented guy you are.

Also not using you as a scapegoat. You aren't alone and not even the biggest offender in that thread (no where close from what I've seen). You just happened to be the one that kept posting after the warning. I'd say you made yourself the scapegoat.

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Are u talking to me Gunny when talking about using u as the scapegoat or Simon?
    Obviously not you.

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I made no "attack" on you at all? I innocently asked about people's rainbow fascination and asked if they were women and or living an alternative lifestyle. You replied you were both a woman and with the same. I said not that is anything wrong with that, which I stand by. Then I remembered you previously speaking of being such a busy mom and your "husband" having a severe medical issue one day and fine the next. Not attacking just wondering which version to believe.
    I replied that I have what some people would see as an alternative lifestyle. I further clarified the statement when you questioned it by explaining about my two moms. (Having two moms growing up isn't exactly traditional, I think)

I was more referring to personal attacks early on in the thread, of which they have now been removed, and your duplicate account banned. I wonder why this one has been allowed to stay.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,188 Times in 6,204 Posts

Dang, missed all the fun. Exciting stuff here. lol

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-06-2014), Carvensno (04-06-2014), Simon (04-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I replied that I have what some people would see as an alternative lifestyle. I further clarified the statement when you questioned it by explaining about my two moms. (Having two moms growing up isn't exactly traditional, I think)

I was more referring to personal attacks early on in the thread, of which they have now been removed, and your duplicate account banned. I wonder why this one has been allowed to stay.
    I have no duplicate accounts mrs ellersbee.

Let ellerbee alone.

No, wait, it's his loneliness which may be the cause of the multiple accounts.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I have no duplicate accounts mrs ellersbee.
    Haha. Very funny. The one person on this forum I might just detest more than you.

I, like many others was duped by his claims of leukemia, we donated, we supported, only to find out that he was making it all up.

Was that supposed to be yet another attack??

And I'm aware you have no duplicate accounts, ANY LONGER, but if you want to "name call", how about one that's accurate... Xxtrasauce.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-06-2014)

Thanks

How I did today? Yes because I wasn't there to piss anyone off. Infact if you start from my first post today I was actually trying to lighten the mood. Even Ryan got that one and we aren't the most civil of people normally.
    Agreed. Your first posts from today did seem to be of a fun light hearted nature. Not all were so though as the day went on. And it seems you felt the warnings from moderators and bars (that were not directed singularly at you) were a challenge for you. Not to mention anytime one of your posts is moved or deleted you take it as a Capitol offense against yourself and start throwing out all kinda of ridiculous accusations.

Btw no need for any "Imma tell Kyle" threats. He was made aware of the situation with cowboys first warning in the elite thread today.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Dang, missed all the fun. Exciting stuff here. lol
    Hi, was wondering. Why is your name in red? Sorta.
    And how can I change mine to purple. If that's possible. Ty.
    Just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    Just wondering
    She's a moderator.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Agreed. Your first posts from today did seem to be of a fun light hearted nature. Not all were so though as the day went on. And it seems you felt the warnings from moderators and bars (that were not directed singularly at you) were a challenge for you. Not to mention anytime one of your posts is moved or deleted you take it as a Capitol offense against yourself and start throwing out all kinda of ridiculous accusations.

Btw no need for any "Imma tell Kyle" threats. He was made aware of the situation with cowboys first warning in the elite thread today.
    I'll only let Kyle know directly when I feel the mods are being influenced by members. Today that isn't the case. The issue today is simply lack of a sense of humour it seems.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,188 Times in 6,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    Just wondering
    ^Red is for Mods, and no we don't change user names colors for the most part.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-06-2014)

@alfroggy I see, Ty very much.
    I mean I see it says that but thought maybe we had an option to change the default color label

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-06-2014)

Thanks

I'll only let Kyle know directly when I feel the mods are being influenced by members. Today that isn't the case. The issue today is simply lack of a sense of humour it seems.
    I'm all about sense of humor man. I get it, I do. Lest you forget I am the one that changed your name to God just for a joke once. Time and place for it all though. Your posts today in elite were wrong time and wrong place. Was not of your making I will give you that. But was not helping the situation that had already built up in there.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^Red is for Mods, and no we don't change user names colors for the most part.
    Ty

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-06-2014)

Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 68 ... LastLast