+ Reply
Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1801

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Great Debate

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
Originally Posted by Simon In the context of how you were saying it it was not positive at all and I don't think you meant it to be. It was
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,565 Times in 4,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    In the context of how you were saying it it was not positive at all and I don't think you meant it to be.
    It was positive i genuinely had a good laugh back and forth with majority in thread today. They got my humour. I was signing off for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If we were power hungry mods you wouldn't be here right now.
    Of course I would because if you ban me then your standards would mean you would have to ban the majority of the contributors on the elite thread. And bars wouldn't like that so it wouldn't happen.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Thanks
    Thanked 14,805 Times in 6,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    It wasn't an accusation simon. It was only a question, which I guess you answered In a round about way. So thanks.
    All good MJ. Was really asking if there was any positive ones that I may have moved in error after Bars posts. I agree with your assessment. Off topic posts can be really good in keeping a thread moving and alive.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this where we can be amused at how immature Bacardi is? He stated he was 29, yet posts things like 'lool' and 'browski' among other items. Seriously, 14 year old girls post like that. Then, if that REALLY his him in is Avatar, then that is without doubt, the douchiest picture I have ever seen. Not to mention he's constantly putting others down, which is followed up with people getting on to him, which always ends with 'my haters gonna hate' or whatever the crap that is. And to sit around and talk about how peoples phones don't look 'elite' yet he creates the tackiest frames is beyond me. If Bars wanted tacky, he would have created it tacky.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TexasDeltaSig For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (04-06-2014), P0R7ER (04-06-2014), Pocyahtstu (04-06-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    It was positive i genuinely had a good laugh back and forth with majority in thread today. They got my humour. I was signing off for the day.

Of course I would because if you ban me then your standards would mean you would have to ban the majority of the contributors on the elite thread. And bars wouldn't like that so it wouldn't happen.
    You were having a laugh at the expense of others and to the detriment of the thread. When others aren't laughing with you that's generally a sign that they aren't getting your humor. There was more than a few posts today that your "having a laugh" posts created that were not positive towards you, which only adds to the snowball of negativity that thread already has had going for weeks.

I wouldn't ban you for that because I don't and never want to abuse my powers. I have never taken disciplinary action against anyone I have ever directly had an issue with. And never will. Nothing to do with Bars or anyone else.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 Times in 667 Posts

Why is my post in here? Nothing negative about it. Just replying to some posts, because I haven't been on here for over a month or so. smh.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Why is my post in here? Nothing negative about it. Just replying to some posts, because I haven't been on here for over a month or so. smh.
    Wasn't your post that was the issue per say. Was the posts you quoted that were the reason it was moved here.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    Is this where we can be amused at how immature Bacardi is? He stated he was 29, yet posts things like 'lool' and 'browski' among other items. Seriously, 14 year old girls post like that. Then, if that REALLY his him in is Avatar, then that is without doubt, the douchiest picture I have ever seen. Not to mention he's constantly putting others down, which is followed up with people getting on to him, which always ends with 'my haters gonna hate' or whatever the crap that is. And to sit around and talk about how peoples phones don't look 'elite' yet he creates the tackiest frames is beyond me. If Bars wanted tacky, he would have created it tacky.
    This thread is more about getting your opinions heard and letting off a little steam. Not about personal attacks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-06-2014), Bacardi85 (04-06-2014)

Thanks

That's the thing others were laughing with me. My latest ones weren't given a chance.

Time for some not so out of touch mods to takeover.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

Nobody found your rhetoric amusing except for yourself.

Thanks

That's the thing others were laughing with me. My latest ones weren't given a chance.

Time for some not so out of touch mods to takeover.
    Would you like me to show you where people weren't laughing with you? Maybe it isn't the mods that are so out of touch.

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Oh look. Didn't even have to go looking For this one lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,196 Times in 2,284 Posts

I'm glad all the BS in the Elite thread is taken here. I think people should be allowed to express their opinion but I think the moderators knw when someone is operating in good faith and when they are hiding behind ambiguous phrasing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,331 Times in 641 Posts

Is this thread for people being bad, or if you want to say something bad towards someone that you can't say I. A dedicated theme thread?

Thanks

One person and he's not exactly a good example with all his personal attacks which are allowed to stay. Constantly attacking MJ.

The majority of my posts were thanked by regular visitors of the thread. That's says they appreciated my humour to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,196 Times in 2,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    Is this thread for people being bad, or if you want to say something bad towards someone that you can't say I. A dedicated theme thread?
    It's more of a thread where people can express their general frustration or be direct, as long as it's not personal attacks and name calling. I think the spirit of the discussion is important and people usually do it here.

Thanks

Edit, Ty sir

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I'm glad all the BS in the Elite thread is taken here. I think people should be allowed to express their opinion but I think the moderators knw when someone is operating in good faith and when they are hiding behind ambiguous phrasing.
    Disagree. If someone doesn't Americanize it for them it goes way over their heads.

If they don't want non Americanized posts then they shouldn't allow people outside of the US to post

Thanks
    Thanked 16,495 Times in 3,958 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    And no one finds your continuous personal attacks on me amusing either. I can't figure out if your issue is just with me or women in general.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Heine (04-07-2014)

Thanks

See told ya. Nice example Simon haha

My iPhone is a Part of Me pioneer88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    And no one finds your continuous personal attacks on me amusing either. I can't figure out if your issue is just with me or women in general.
    Maybe he fancies you 😜

Thanks
    Thanked 16,495 Times in 3,958 Posts

One person and he's not exactly a good example with all his personal attacks which are allowed to stay. Constantly attacking MJ.
    Agreed.

Thanks

Can I just stick around and smile?