+ Reply
Page 53 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1802

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Great Debate

is a discussion within the

Chit Chat

forums, a part of the

ModMyi

section;
No your not because I'm happy to post no matter what. I proved you wrong with my previous post and as usual NewD attempts to spin it around so it
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,582 Times in 4,084 Posts

No your not because I'm happy to post no matter what. I proved you wrong with my previous post and as usual NewD attempts to spin it around so it appears he didn't get it wrong.

Guess what? You did. You couldn't even remember what you posted lol. So why would I take notice of what your posting now.

Anyway why are you even posting in a conversation you have no business being in. It was between me and King and I agreed that if I was wrong I would retract and apologise. Just because I can't prove it without any shadow of a doubt doesn't mean I'm not correct.

If I'm presented with information that categorically rubbishes my view on the tweak an apology to King,Durben etc will be easy for me to write.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Thanks
    Thanked 8,720 Times in 4,403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    It was between me and King and I agreed that if I was wrong I would retract and apologise. Just because I can't prove it without any shadow of a doubt doesn't mean I'm not correct.
    you butted into something you had no business in just to protect your boy, Gunny. So I guess we both butted in. We're even.. ..

If I'm presented with information that categorically rubbishes my view on the tweak an apology to King,Durben etc will be easy for me to write.
    Well you will never see what you don't wish to see. That's a life truism, my friend. Fact is - there's no stealing going on with WW. That's just a irrefutable fact. And it was easily proven to you. But now we're in what is called a 'circular argument'.. Just like BlKcadi's funny cartoon a few posts back.. We'll just go in circles from here one - you trying to get a last work, me taking another, etc, etc, etc, etc.. on and on...

So go ahead and take the last word, Gunny.. Tell us all again for the 5th time how you weren't proven wrong... and believe that just because you 'say it' it's true.

All good bro -- movin' on.....
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Funny how you still miss the part about being wrong lol

Why do you think I've never used widget weather, it's because I felt like this about it.

If king would like to explain to me properly how it works as I said above I will happily retract and apologise.

Seeing as no one wants to explain how it works that says to me they are possibly hiding something.

Thanks
    Thanked 40,560 Times in 7,513 Posts

Already said how it works.

Takes weather app info. Creates an xml. Widgets read the xml
    Weather is updated at a specified interval instead of when you open the app.
    Hooked location services to also update in background for weather.
    Or to use a static woeid

Hiding something.....smh
    Last edited by The_Durben; 01-12-2014 at 02:12 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-12-2014), Switchmonkey (03-16-2014), The.Drifter (01-12-2014)

Thanks

Ok clearest explanation yet. Wasn't hard was it.

Taking weather app info is that allowed? The file was encrypted wasn't it? Surely for a reason no?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 2,383 Posts

I could be mistaken but hasn't Durben and King given this exact explanation over a dozen times already? I distinctly remember them saying this before and after the tweak was released.
    Last edited by Krima; 01-12-2014 at 02:29 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-12-2014), blkcadi (01-12-2014), The_Durben (01-12-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,560 Times in 7,513 Posts

Are you for real dude? You see me taking shots at anyone?

Use it if you want. Don't if you don't.
    Asking about what's allowed and what isn't on a jailbroken device....

Too many people in the icommunity tripping over each other's dicks while they are trying to see whose is bigger

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-12-2014), Azjonnyg (01-24-2014), blkcadi (01-12-2014), The.Drifter (01-12-2014), _craven (01-12-2014)

Thanks

That answers my question then.

No apology needed from me.

Thanks

Thanks

That answers my question then.

No apology needed from me.

Thanks
    Except you were never able to disprove my point that there is no licensing of Yahoo's feed for WW to violate when we use WW. That's what you can't prove and why you lose the argument.

Thanks

I don't lose the argument at all. The info was in an ENCRYPTED file that says it all to me. Durbens reaction to simple questions also says everything I need to know.

Stop butting in NewD. Durben was able to explain my questions a hell of a lot better than anyone had been. Let me them talk, if they don't want to fair enough.

Thanks

I don't lose the argument at all. The info was in an ENCRYPTED file that says it all to me. Durbens reaction to simple questions also says everything I need to know.

Stop butting in NewD. Durben was able to explain my questions a hell of a lot better than anyone had been. Let me them talk, if they don't want to fair enough.
    Encrypted doesn't mean paid. Unless you feel jailbreaking itself is stealing. But believe what you wish - just don't spread it as truth in other threads.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-12-2014 at 02:54 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-12-2014)

Thanks

I haven't and won't spread it. I don't have the tendencies of a teenage girl like some .

Everyone's view on theft/piracy is different, My view is that this is theft. The majority probably don't see it like that. Fair enough be a boring world if everyone was to think the same wouldn't it

I will do as I please as I always do, and wont have someone i don't know let alone like tell me otherwise.
    Thank you

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,850 Times in 6,159 Posts

Of course he won't spread it, because he knows its a lie! I'd prefer that you shouted it from the mountain tops. By not doing that, it only makes you a hypocrite!

Please post this on every thread that you go to!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,542 Times in 2,383 Posts

Don't know how I feel about this thread being "stolen" from me. I think we need a return to form. This, of course, meaning that NewD and myself resume arguing about whether or not its disrespectful to write his name with a lower case "n" instead of a capital "N".

Who's with me, are you newd?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-12-2014), King_O_Hill (01-12-2014)

Thanks

I won't spread it for my reasons above. I'd of given up here long ago if I truly believed I was wrong. I'm guessing you would of too if you felt you were wrong.

Hence me pointing out that everyone has different views on what theft/piracy is.

NewD is correct in one thing he said. That was we will just go round in circles (which I'm quite happy to do) as we have differing opinions on this matter.

Also I won't spread because I have enough respect for others that i won't litter their threads.

Thanks

I won't spread it for my reasons above. I'd of given up here long ago if I truly believed I was wrong. I'm guessing you would of too if you felt you were wrong.

Hence me pointing out that everyone has different views on what theft/piracy is.

NewD is correct in one thing he said. That was we will just go round in circles (which I'm quite happy to do) as we have differing opinions on this matter.

Also I won't spread because I have enough respect for others that i won't litter their threads.
    Fair enough Gunny.

@Krima.. I think I'll pass, bro. Those days weren't fun for me. I was the brunt of sarcasm and mischaracterizations daily. My reactions exacerbated the situation. But those days are not fond memories for me. So I'd prefer to pass.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-12-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,621 Times in 5,899 Posts

So, are we having a group hug? or not? So confused.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-12-2014), Kyle Matthews (01-12-2014)

Thanks

No, if he wasn't lying he would pass the word about our alleged theft of data that is already on everyone's devices. He knows if he were to mention it outside of here that he would be laughed at.

You can start at the WW thread if you like big boy! Or any of the few threads that I have started.

Put your money where your mouth is!
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Thanks

As if I'm going to be baited by a pompous *** little man haha

It's pretty obvious what would happen if I posted elsewhere isn't it. People are too worried too say anything against certain members here in fear of not being included. They will either back you or stay quiet. That's obvious too anyone. We all know the politics that happens here.

Thanks

That's ok, I'll quote your post on the thread myself. I want to be self righteous like you bro! Lets get it all out in the open.